Preparations

After visiting some colleagues at my home dimension, one of them gave me some cube which they explained it will be important late when I really need. I thank them and headed my way.

As I went through the portal I realized I was above again but worse the bottom of me was the sea instead of land like the Gwain Saga dimension and such.

Kage: OHHHHHH CMONNNNNN

I started to panic before realizing I still had the cube as I pulled it out and yeeted it into the water. The world started shaking before a massive ship appeared out of the water.

I landed ontop as I realized this was a ship created by my colleagues and our boss with our group's primary symbol.

From observation of the ship for a bit, it seemed to be a hybrid type of that counteract every ships that may exist here which is nice. It also some special abilities which I am eager to use. However he then thought of getting assistance.

Kage: Now time to get some soldiers

As soon as I answered, I yelled:

"RISE FROM THE LABYRINTH OF DARKNESS SHADOWS!!!"

Shadow like ghost entities appeared all over the area which one by one, starting to change into peop. After all of them were human, I just smiled.

As I looked ahead in front of the ship, several other battleships, cruisers, aircraft started to appear from darkness.

"Let's get to work shall we?"

Hi this is Respawn and this will be in the Azur Lane universe. The new chapters may take longer before they are published due to coming with ideas and personal reasons. I hope you will enjoy your journey as it begins. See you in the next chapter!!!