Meeting Enterprise and the Admiral

Kage's POV

As we got to base, an arrow flew directly at me to which I simply dodged it. I seem irritated and looked at the direction the arrow was shot from. There was just another girl who seemed to appear as a leader who was holding a bow out. She then starts interrogating me I assume.

???: Who are you and why are we here.

Kage: The name's TSN Kage, REDACTED Hybrid class ship.

???: I don't know any type of ships like yours.

Kage Well it's classified information, anyways I'm here to escort these allies of yours.

Kage then shows her the injured Cleveland, Univorn, Laffey, and Javelin.

From Kage's view it seemed she wanted to end him so badly until someone appears and halts the situation.

???: Enterprise, put the weapon down. Can't you see this person helped us?

The girl that seemed to be Enterprise sighed and put the bow down but Kage could tell she wasn't going to take that lightly.

As Kage looked over, they saw what it seemed to be the admiral however what make it strange was he felt like he knows them from their aura but he couldn't tell.

???: My name is Admiral Glitcher but you can call me Admiral. Thanks for helping my allies here.

Kage: Strange name but it's no problem.

Admiral: Oh it's just a code name since I don't want to reveal my real name because of personal reasons and such. Cleveland, bring them to the medical bay will you?

She nodded and brought herself and the others to the medical bay. The admiral then looks directly at you.

Admiral: Follow me, I want to have a little word with you

Kage nodded and followed him.

...

..

.

As we entered into the office, the admiral pressed a button which the whole room changed material to which Kage assumed these were use to muffle at loud noises or tell secrets. But he wonder on how this base had found this advanced material and then it hit. He slowly realized something as he looked at the Admiral with a cold gaze.

Admiral: I knew you felt something off with me with my aura.

Kage was shocked on how he knew about what he was feeling but also how he knew about the aura part.

Kage: Ho-How?

The Admiral then says something that Kage only knows in this world

Admiral: No matter what world, place, thing, person, or anything you see and are in, the shadows always have their eyes on everyone and everything.

The Admiral's appearance starts glitching out before there was a boy who wore glitch and code like clothing. On the right side of his head was an anonymous mask as his eye pupil was codes.

Kage:....Matrix....is that you???

The boy glitches back into their admiral from as the material of the office changed back to normal.

Admiral/Matrix: Yes it is I, Kage.

Kage smiled as both of them fist bumped.

"This is going to be an interesting world"

After we talked for a bit, we were called into another meeting with the Royal Navy, an ally of the Azur Lane.

As we were walking, we decided to talk again

Note: Whenever it's just Kage and Admiral/Matrix, I will use the name Matrix but if Admiral/Matrix and Kage is with shipgirls, then I will use name Admiral.

Kage: Sooo how's the leader?

Matrix: Same as always, he is actually like Laffey an Eagle Union destroyer, drinking a ton of cola and being a normal sleepy one.

Kage just chuckles

Kage: Well, even if he's sleepy plus lazy, he is our leader for a reason plus the power that resides within him is quite...how should I say this.......omnipotence

Matrix: I guess you aren't wrong about that. You brought Void with you right?

Kage: Ya...?

Matrix: Where is he?

Kage just smiled

Kage: Oh let me explain...