One

A door to an office opened without a noise, as Jaehee walked inside with a few more documents for her boss to sign. She placed them directly on his desk and looked at the man, evaluating his memory.
"Mr. Han? Do you remember about the Americans?"
Black hair moved off his face when he suddenly looked up, narrowing the eyebrows. He certainly was aware that the Americans exist, as well as many other nationalities, but he wasn't sure why his assistant would ask about them. Then he realised his mistake.
"Ah, the internship... Yes, I remember, Assistant Kang. Thank you."
"Should I introduce them to you when they arrive?"
"That won't be necessary. Just make sure they get easy tasks assigned to them. I don't want any trouble. I don't understand why father would agree for such a frivolous thing in the first place, but since he had, you better make sure they won't make any mistakes costing us money. Or my nerves."
"Of course, Mr. Han. But... If I may... Part of the deal is that they get to learn from you. Shouldn't you at least welcome them?"
He didn't like her opinion on the matter. His cold gaze made it very clear so Jaehee nodded her head and backed down before he got to say anything.

You still couldn't believe that you won! You and two other students from Pioneer Institute of Business and Economics won the three-month long internship in one of the most prominent companies in Korea! You have worked on your project, being your master thesis as well, for the whole year but you never actually thought it could beat 500 other contestants. Ye, there you were. On the plane to Seoul. With a huge smile on your face.

To the last minute at the airport you actually looked around for someone from the University to come to you saying something like "Oh, I'm so sorry Y/N! There has been a misunderstanding, somebody else was supposed to win!", but nobody showed up. And since you were currently 9000 meters above the ground it was safe to start to lose all of those silly thoughts and just enjoy your well-earned prize. 

[Author's note]

Hello! I'm so pleased you decided to read my story, I already like you! This is the first time I am writing something in language other than my mother tongue. If you see any mistakes, please, let me know! :) 

The first part is short, but future chapters are going to be about three times as long, maybe more. I have already written 45 pages ;>

See you in a week, as I plan to add chapters every Tuesday.