Two

An office clock was showing 12 o'clock when Jahee's phone started to buzz. She glanced at the screen and smiled seeing her home screen photo - a poster from Zen's latest play. But there was no time to think about pleasant things when there was a job to be done. She slung a bag over her shoulder and went to peek into Mr.Han's office.

"Mr. Han? I'm going to pick up the interns from the airport, I'll be back in about an hour. Do you need anything?"

"I need you to stay and let those interns come back home, because we don't need them", he explained calmly, not looking up from his laptop.

"Mr. Han, I advise you to talk about it with your father. It wasn't my call to make, but I was delegated to take care of them. And since they are here, in Korea, already, I don't think there is anything to be done... we just have to survive it."

Another cold look he gave her, but she was too late and too tired to deal with it right now. She just left in a hurry, trying not to think about how much of her time this trip is going to take.

Jumin, on the other hand, was once again irritated about important decisions being made without including his point of view. Maybe he could even be persuaded that the whole international internship idea wasn't so bad, but nobody asked about his opinion. His father didn't ask about that opinion. Jumin was made a director but didn't feel much in control. Just like if he wasn't competent enough. Just like if he was put there on a show, not for actual purpose. It must have looked good for the press; "C&R Chairman's son becomes a director!". But he knew he had the right set of skills and more ambition than any of potential replacements. So why, why on Earth, he was ignored again?

He turned on his phone and then logged into the RFA messenger, but only Zen and Jahee were active.

[Jumin] Assistant Kang, shouldn't you be working?

[Zen] Jeez, just leave her alone, she hasn't even eaten today!

[Jaehee] That's okay, Zen. I can grab something on the way.

[Jaehee] Mr. Han, I'm in the middle of writing the report from the last quarter. It will be on your desk by tomorrow morning.

[Zen] GET SOME REST!

[Jaehee] I'm hoping that I can assign some of my work to the interns when they settle in the office. Then I will have a bit more time. Thank you

[ Zen ] Oh... I don't think Mr.Trust Fund is ready to become a father. I already feel sorry for them

Jumin raised his eyebrow.

[ Jumin ] What do you meaw?

[ Zen ] That's exactly what I mean! He's going to torture them with all of those stupid cats projects! And cats in general!

[ Jumin ] I would never let any intern take care of such important company initiatives. I trust only Assistant Kang.

[ Zen ] pff, important my ass. Anyway, who are those kids?

[ Jaehee ] I wouldn't call them kids exactly... The youngest is 23 years old, and they are all graduating college this year.

[ Zen ] Any cute girls then? ;>

[ Jaehee ] It's not for me to judge but there's only one woman. I've read her thesis actually, it was pretty good. It was about animal rescue organizations.

[ Zen] Do you get the pictures of her?

[ Jaehee ] I'm afraid it's against company's policy to just send information about our employees to anyone... Even if it's for you, sadly.

[ Zen] That's okay, Jeehee <3

[ Jumin ] Nonsense. They are NOT our employees. We do not pay them.