S1, Chapter 7: Incoming Dangers

Many observers, doctors & guards have been surrounding the area in a desperate state. Shirayuki, Izuminokami & Horikawa kept on running & dashing through the sea of people & Tōken Danshis. "Shirayuki-San, what are you trying to do?!" asked Horikawa, trying to catch his breath, She looked at the males in worry & explained "I'm very worried about what will happen to the Saniwa & the others, they might have gotten caught in the Attack!"

Izuminokami could tell that she's not the kind of person who will not hide from danger when it comes to helping others in need. He can try to tell her to stop or have to hold her hand, but she can't leave the Comrades alone. "Shirayuki, I know your actions are-" replied Izuminokami, but was interrupted by some grunts of the familiar Danshis: It's the 1st Unit that the Saniwa has assigned too.

"Mutsunokami-San! Are you alright?!" She exclaims as she dashed to his side to check on him, "Are you alright?!" She asked him as she placed her hand on his Mutsunokami's forehead. "Geh...Just a scratch Missy." He replied, trying not to worry the young lady. Izuminokami then glanced at a Male named Yamatonokami, whom his arm is bleeding & is holding his wound to stop it,

 Izuminokami then glanced at a Male named Yamatonokami, whom his arm is bleeding & is holding his wound to stop it,

"Yamatonokami, what happened?!" He Exclaimed as he checks on him, trying to mend the Wound. "T-The Yōkai hacked the transport unit via Hollow Energy, they somehow managed to sneak in for the Army to get through the barrier of the Citadel." He explained, grunting in pain.

Hearing this made the trio alerted at once, Shirayuki then replied "Where's the Saniwa?" Tonbonkiri then hurriedly warn the others, "Arujin-Sama has not yet arrived from the attack!" He yelled in a panic tone. Izuminokami, Kunihiro & Shirayuki turn their heads to where Tonbonkiri is, their eyes were indeed filled with worry & anxiety that that they had to do something. "If I may, I should head there to support his aid!" She begged, but Izuminokami heard & stopped her before she could do anything, "I cannot let you do that." He replied, this caused Shirayuki to have a 'Why not?' look considering how worried she was, he can't let her be in danger just like that.

"Consider these injuries are recovering, I don't want you to reopen them like that." He explained, she then hear this & began to hesitate about it, then Mutsunokami held her hand in comfort.