S1, Chapter 9: First Awakening

The 1st Unit led by Yamatonokami were fighting against the rest of the Time Retrograde soldiers that are remaining as they fended them off.

"They're too many of them!" shouted Fudou, cutting down a Uchigatana-Type by a Heads-Up. Horikawa sliced & clashed with some of them who are flying with Tantous that were carrying in its mouths, while Yagen swiftly slashed the Enemy's neck with ease & replied firmly "Just keeping fighting & fend them off as soon as you can!"

Tonbonkiri strikes the Yari-Type enemy from the chest, piercing the Armor in progress. "What's taking Mutsunokami so long?!" called Shokudaikiri in a serious tone as he cut down a Tachi-Type enemy. Then he strikes a Wakizashi-Type enemy as it was going to strike him from behind.

"I hope he finds Shirayuki-San & Kane-San on the way." Horikawa replied in a concerned & worried tone as the Battle rages on.

---

At the same, the trio kept on running to the Vicinity as they observe their surroundings to find a path that's closer to the Battle. When they hear similar sounds of Blades clashing & Battle Roars, Mutsunokami called "We're almost there!", Izuminokami & Shirayuki nodded in agreement as they picked up the pace.

But just then, she felt something that made her stop in her track as if it was a Gut Feeling. This made the Men noticing her stop in tracks & they did the same; wondering why did she stop so suddenly. "Shirayuki, What happened?" asked Izuminokami in a concern tone.

She then felt something that made her picture said-feeling. "Something's Coming." she said as she closed her eyes,

Both Izuminokami & Mutsunokami are quite confused until she starts counting: "1...2...3...! Wait, 6...! 7" she whispered.

Just as Izuminokami is going to ask her, Shirayuki then jolted herself & shouted "There's 7 of them, above us!". Both Males got surprised from her sudden reaction, but Mutsunokami was the first to react as he pulled out his gun & shot upwards: Causing both Shirayuki & Izuminokami to be in shocked from the latter.

As the Gunshot echoed into silence, he then got up, looked at his comrade & asked him in a tone of anger "What the Hell was that about?!", to which he replied "I just have to make sure, she could be telling the truth!", Izuminokami pointied up to the sky & retaliated "That doesn't mean you can scare us with that-?!"

But his sentence was cut short, when something fell from above & turned into ash: Causung the trio to be caught in Surprise from both the Impact & the Sight. Shirayuki, Mutsunokami & Izuminokami just stood there; processing on what just happened.