ʀᴇᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ

"BIG BROTHER!" you exclaimed, immediately waking up onto a bed

"BIG BROTHER!" you exclaimed, immediately waking up onto a bed. you don't remember this place at all.. where even are you? most importantly.. where's your brother?

"brother, this joke isn't funny.." you felt as if you were to cry. your brother always comes when called, why isn't he coming into.. this room you're in right now? "Y/N?!" a familiar face.. your brother. "BIG BROTHER!" you ran over to him, sobbed onto his odd uniform. it felt weird using your legs though, why is that?

"you're getting my uniform wet.." gyutaro pulled you off his uniform, and said, "anyway.. get dressed, we're going to school." gyutaro said, going back downstairs. what even is this 'school' thing anyway..

looking around your surroundings, it wasn't familiar at all. the architecture is more.. weird than what you were used toin the red light district, and more importantly.. how are you not burning in the sunlight?

"...this feels weird." you moved your body around, you were more human like, than your usual human appearance. oh look.. there's a mirror right there.. No.

this body.. wouldn't have been destroyed if it weren't for that stupid samurai who got you set on fire. at least you're alive, back to humanity.. and what should I get dressed in? the clothes gyutaro looked pretty.. lame. might as well spice it up a bit, what could go wrong?

...

walking down the stairs, in your revealing clothing.. oh lord do you have some confidence. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?! THAT'S NOT THE UNIFORM!" gyutaro pushed you back upstairs, back to your wardrobe.

"you can wear your revealing outfits ELSEWHERE. you can't take them to school, sometimes you have to use your tiny little brain." gyutaro sorted through your wardrobe and found your uniform lying around somewhere in your jungle of a wardrobe.

"put it on." gyutaro threw the uniform onto you. "no way, its too plain." you refused, but unfortunately, you were running pretty late. "THEN ACCESSORIZE?" gyutaro yelled. "FINE!" you finally wore the uniform, adding a jacket to the bunch, and more accessories such as flashy earrings, lipstick.. makeu-

gyutaro just dragged you onto his bike. "do your makeup in class." gyutaro sped his bike up as fast as he could peddle, hugging onto his waist for dear life.. you've made it to the school gates, running into your classes, gyutaro was older than you, which resulted in you two separating classes, unfortunately.

"miss Y/N. you're quite late." a woman with long black hair, accessorized with butterfly hairclips, I suppose this was.. a 'teacher'? "so?" you answered back. "please take your seat and I will introduce myself!" there was only one empty spot, the seats were filled, was that your seat? well, you did still sit there. 

"I'm kanae kocho, I will be your teacher for this class, nice to meet you all!" kanae beamed, lightening up the classes atmosphere. seems like you're in for.. a boring class. I mean, whats there to do? just listen. you aren't the person to listen all that lot..

...

this 'school' is quite boring.. but now you have to pick clubs. there's a lot to choose from, but something that caught your attention was the drama club, you don't specialize in acting.. but the outfits there just caught your attention. you don't find any interest in the clubs for now. 

"big brother, lets go home already!" you already felt bored, lacking dopamine. "I know a fighting club elsewhere, wanna come?" gyutaro said, well.. what could a fight club be? a club.. about fighting. as the name suggests. probably.

"fight club? sounds pretty lame." you said, looking at your nails. "then go elsewhere, or back home if you're that lazy." gyutaro said, walking away. "wait, you aren't taking me home?" you said, worried for yourself. you aren't used to being without your brother anyway..

"yeah, take the bike. I'll just walk." and there, gyutaro was gone. well.. now you have to get home. what could go wrong?

... (sorry im just running out of ideas and motivations i cant)

 (sorry im just running out of ideas and motivations i cant)