001

Y/N p.o.v

my name is Y/N and i am a 4'9 inch girl with 5'11 golden blond hair. I have ocean blue eyes and a skiny body with a perfect hour glass figure. im not like other girls because my mom died before i was born and my dad abuses me all the time. my sister also hates me but i dont know why. 

(to the story)

I woke up this morning and put my beautiful 5'11 golden blond hair in a messy bun and went to the washroom to do my morning routine.

After i finished, i put on a cute outfit and left for school.

(at school)

I arived at school and i started walking to my locker trying to avoid all the popular girls. I always get bullied and i dont know why! i never even talk to them so i have no idea why they hate me. I finally got to my locker and i opened it and closed it only to see the popular boy. 

" what are you doing here" he growled. He had a muscular body with chocolate brown hair and green forest eyes. he was cute im not going to lie.

" i-i-i-i-i-i-im j-j-j-j-j-just get-t-t-t-ting m-m-m-m-m-my b-b-b-b-books" i answer, afriad.

" well now that you have them LEAVE!" he yelled back.

i flinched and dashed away not wanting to get yelled at again. i arived in class and saw that my desk had a lot of doodles saying " go away " " no one wants you here". i cried while cleaning all the mess from desk.

why cant anyone like me  i asked myself. after i finished i sat down and got a book and started reading before my teacher came.

(after school)

I got bullied the entier day and had enough i went to the rooftop and found a place to sit.

why.....why i thought. i opened my mouth and started sing my favorite song. (on the top) after i finished i heared some clapping and i turned around just to see a beautiful guy.  he had light brown hair, almost blond with beautiful brown eyes. i wanted to run away. and so i did, i flew down the hallway all the way home.

i came back home just to see my sister with an evil smirk and and my drunk father.

" gEt BaCk HeRe yOu AwfUl ChiLD" he said to me. he had a bottle of beer and threw it at me.

it hit me in the eyes and it started bleeding a little.

* omg guys this is so sad i feel so bad for Y/N 😭*

i ran to my room and cried siletly before going to the washroom to take a shower. after i took a shower i put on some pj's. i hope all my misery can end soon i thought and fell asleep right after i said that.

A/N 

so what did you guys think of this chapter? i feel so bad for Y/N but dont worry something juicy is gonna happen soon so stay tuned!