7

Cale was silently stuffing apple pies in his mouth as the people who's with him stared at him. He wanted to frown and tell them to stop staring but chose not to,it's just a waste of his time. He's been looking forward on meeting that woman named Neoma but then they dragged him to eat. Not that he's complaining he's hungry too after waking up.

"Here,drink your milk,Cale." Rhoyhan gave him a cup of milk

(Me who keeps remembering the chapter I wrote before this. Milk huh😗)

'Thanks,Rhoyhan!" Cale beamed,it was unconsciously done because he was eating too much apple pie and he felt like it's stuffing his throat

Rhoyhan who stopped for a moment smiled and patted his head,Cale pouted. It feels kinda good but really,he's been feeling like this for the past few days. Is it the side effect of turning into a child? Sometimes he enjoys the attention they're giving him and how they spoil him,even more when they sometimes take turns to carry him while walking in a garden,except of course for Klopehara. He's really annoyed of her so he won't let her carry him.

"Hey Rhoyhan,can you carry me again later?"

"Sure thing." Rhoyhan immediately replied at the young red headed's request making the latter smile even more brightly as he eats his food

"What about me,my strawberry muffin?" The man who has black long pony tailed hair pouted like a child,it really doesn't suit a grown man to be honest. He looks like he had drugs (lol)

"I don't like you." Frans acted like he's been shot in his heart as he pressed it acting like he's about to die,Cale rolled his eyes

"Then what about me,cute Cale?"

"I don't like you too." Now,both Frans and Hilser are clutching there hearts as they looked at him with a hurt expression

"So mean huhu"

Klopehara who has been staring at him with her hands clasped at each other had her eyes filled with anticipation

"Not even a chance." He showed his very angry look but it ended up being cute in the others eyes. Eye brows meeting each other,lips pouting and red cheeks. Cute,only one word can describe it.

"Heh,then do you like me,Cale?" Cale stared at the black haired girl who has her red eyes looking at him playfully

"I only like you and Rhoyhan,Rose. You're both normal." He said in a matter-of-fact

Rose smiled and ruffled Cale's hair,earning a little glare from the cute little child

It's been four days since he met these people and he got a bit comfortable around them as they are the one who approached him and play with him first. But in those four days he stayed with them he didn't even find a single clue on how he can clear and leave this dimension he was in. The only thing he can be sure of is that he needs to meet that Neoma as soon as possible,he has a feeling that he will definitely find something.

Meanwhile his friends who's watching it gaped. You could see the questions written in there faces as they look at the now giggling Cale

"Goldie Gramps,why does the human look so happy even without us?! Did he forget about us?!" Raon's eyes became teary "It's good to see the human smile like that but what if he forgets us?!"

The ancient dragon didn't answered the young black dragons question,he too was asking if Cale had forgotten about them and his life. He was so close to the people around him like he knew them for a long time,it's like as he treat them.

All of Cale's friend fell in silent,but their minds are in chaos,not knowing what to do to bring Cale back. They were clenching their fists as they gave the oblivious young Cale a look,of course that made Cale shiver,he cannot see them nor hear them but he can feel something really familiar to him,it's a bit faint but he had hope. Hope that his friends might have been trying to enter where he is like how Choi Han did when he was in the test of the sealed god. He sometimes wondered,how many days or weeks I've been gone? It's been two weeks here in where Cale was in what about there? Cale just shrug away his thoughts and continued eating.