|Chapter 11|

***Song Playing: Renegade - Styx***

***
Song Playing: Renegade - Styx
***

   You and the Troupe all sat upon the fallen ruins of the building you were residing in. Chrollo was out doing God-knows-what and Nobunaga, Machi, Phinks, and Pakunoda were on their way back with some kids who were tracking them. You were all waiting rather impatiently for them to arrive. Eager to interrogate your stalkers.

   To say you were shocked when Killua and Gon were the kids in question was an understatement. You did well to hide your reaction, you can't have the Troupe be distrusting of you.

   You noticed a look of recognition briefly cross Killua's face when he spotted you and the clown sitting near your right. Gon was quick to notice as well, "Hey!" You huffed, 'Gon, I love you, but for the love of God please shut the fuck up.' You and Hisoka did your best to act like you didn't notice anything. Both looked away from the two younger boys.

   Gon quickly shut up, probably to keep up some lie. 'Good.' Having the boys here was concerning. You knew their lifestyle wasn't exactly the safest, but that doesn't mean you're going to like the shit they manage to get themselves into. You sighed as the Troupe questioned whether the boys recognized someone.

   "Hey! it's that girl we met!" Killua played it off by pointing at Shizuku, said girl looking up from her book. "Is that true Shizuku?" Phinks asked, hands stuffed in his pockets. "No, I sure don't." You bit the inside of your cheek. You learned that the girl could be rather forgetful. You were starting to get fidgety with nerves. You didn't know what you would do if the Troupe decided to kill the two boys. Yes, you cared about them, but this is the Phantom Troupe. When it comes down to it, the mission is what matters. You idolize your elder brother too much to betray him. And you letting the two boys into your heart was a risky move, you knew it was. But you'll deal with it when it comes back to bite you in the ass.

   Soon the Troupe figured out that Gon was the boy who arm-wrestled Shizuku, sweeping their suspicions under the rug. But the defeat of Shizuku got Nobunaga interested.

   Now here you all stood, surrounding the slab of rock that Nobunaga and Gon sat on either side of. They were arm-wrestling. Poor Gon losing miserably every round. Gon was very obviously putting in his best effort, while Nobunaga was as nonchalant as ever. Nobunaga was a Spider, Gon was just a 12-year-old boy.

   "How do I stack up against all the other Spiders? Be honest." Franklin was the first to reply. "Probably 7th or 8th I'd guess." You shrugged, that seemed about right. "Well, you aren't the weakest but you're not the strongest either." Nobunaga looked back down at his and Gon's clenched fists.

   "Right, the strongest was this guy named Uvogin, but it's starting to look like the Chain User killed him." You sighed and looked away. You didn't really care that Uvo was dead, you didn't know the guy. But Nobunaga was clearly taking Uvo's death the hardest, so you wouldn't downplay his grief. "We told you! We have no clue who that is!" Killua spoke in an exasperated tone. "Hey, kid! Speak without my permission again and I'll kill you." By the look on his face, Nobunaga was serious.