Awake

Arohi was the name kept by Kartik .He was very happy . he hug sirat and Arohi.Krish quickly click the picture and send to his father .

Naksh was seated in the room with curtains close.Keerti with krish  and devyani went for naming ceremony.babima to ashram .
Once a happy filled home with laughter s music  and fun was now silent .

He sigh and look at his phone when it beep . He saw the picture and tear came from his eyes .His sister place was given to someone else .that sister who has fought very hard for that family to keep them together to give them happiness and it's not even two years that she has gone and this family has move on forgetting his sister and giving her place to someone.

He look at the picture of his mom and dad and went to the temple room .

" First you took my dadi then my dadaji then my mother I tolerated every sorrow pain then you took my father I swallowed that pain as well but now you took my sister .the most important thing to me .why God? She was a pure gem .she was my strength .she ..please give her back. Krishnaji .." he started crying like a baby ..

Far from there in a hospital in dehradun a nurse came running out of room " doc she is awake .doc"

A girl slowly open her eyes looking around the sorroundings."kartik" she muttered

Here kartik was hugging sirat when he felt someone calling him.He open his eyes and wisper naira.