In my dreams

Everyone stare at the person with surprise ,he gave all a  look  and went towards naira"I am so so proud of you beta ,kya maara hai kya bola hai ,ek aur laga deti"manish said with a smile .

"Manishji "suwarna interupted"oh please suwarna ab tum kahogi please manishji aisa noi vaisa .koi kuch bhi kaheja, beta that was awesome,koi mujhse agree kare ya na kare"

Gayu and keerti gave each other nod and said "we agree and came hug naira .

"Ha hum bhi ,kya bola hai naira beta ,dadi said "ha poti kiski hai" choti dadi said and bless naira 

"Meri Behen to hai hi awesome koi doubt noi 'he hug naira tightly .

kartik went towards Naira, getting a glare from naksh .he stop  naira saw and went towards    him  "i i "kartik  started but stop when naira hug him tightly .She heard her bhabhi and gayu di dragging angry  naksh away from there .Everyone too left giving them space

She quickly left kartik "I am sorry ,i should nt have .i "but kartik again pull her in his arms and said "shh thankyou ".a tears escape from his eyes .Naira quickly wipe before they fall out .Kartik hold her hand and kiss it .Naira he wisper and hug her tightly .He started kissing her cheeks ,her eyes and he look in her eyes and her lips .They came closer when naira heard her name .

Their moment was disturb with naksh calling her name .She quickly said sorry and ran from there .

Kartik smile and went behind her .When he enterr he saw naira in naksh arms smiling "ohoho bhai aap bhi na ,q pareshan hote ho main apko chodkar kahibhi noi jaungi"

Naksh gave a glare to kartik keerti and gayu "ha par to bhi "

keerti came and drag naira from naksh arms "bahut ho gaya ye ,chalo party enjoy karte hai "

Everyone started enjoying the party ,They dance sang and elders retired to their rooms now only all youngsters were there chatting .They were playing truth and dare .Bottle came in front of naksh "naksh truth or dare "

Naksh  said truth .Naira winced "kya bhai truth dare lo na ,aap ne last time truth liya tha "

Naksh denied "noi taki tum mujhse kuch bhi karwa sako .noi meri pyari behn abilkul noi "

Naira gave him puppy look "you dont love me anymore ,bhabhi "she sidehug keerti making others laugh and kartik smitten .he look at naira and thought  "oh i so want to kiss those lips if my sweet pyar ka dushman saala bichmein noi aya hota "he blush .

His thought was broken by gayu "kya hua kartik ?

noi kuch noi "he said looking at naira who hadfinally convince naksh to take dare .

"ok to bhai apko bhabhi k sath dance karna hoga vo bhi romantic "naira said 

"Naira ,Naira "naksh and keerti both blush but naira interupted "no bhai common dont be a spoiltsport now"She stood up went to dim lights and naksh shook his head and went to wards keerti and pull her and started singing 

 Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dhalne Do Zara )...(x2)

Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara

Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai Ye, Paas Aa Jayein

Hum, Hum Tum, Tum,Hum Tum (Naksh make keerti sawirl ,by seeing this side of naksh keerti too had tears .she was getting her husband back after two years)

Aankhon Mein Humko Utarne Do Zara(keerti started singing)

Baanhon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara

Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai...Hum Tum

Saanson Ko...(she hug naksh ),Naira and kartik were sitting next to each other ,both had tears  bless the couple from heart.Naira did her thuthu making kartik laugh and her rolling her eyes .He laugh more making naira fall in his dreams .She started imagining herself and kartik

Salvatein Kahin, Karvatein Kahin(kartik sang kissing naira near her eyes)

Phail Jaaye Kajal Bhi Tera

Nazron Mein Ho Guzarta Hua Khwabon Ka Koi Kafila she hug kartik and both started dancing 

Jismon Ko Ruhoon Ko Jalne Do Zara

Sharm-O-Haya Ko Machalne Do Zara

Lamhon Ki Guzaarish Hai Ye...Hum Tum

Saanson Ko...

Baanhon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara

Lamhon Ki Guzarish Hai Ye...Hum Tum...she came out of her dreamland when she heard claping and cheering.She saw kartik teasing keerti and gayu teasing naksh .She quickly hide her tears and started clapping for them .

"Ok guys lets continue"gayu said 

As they were settling down they heard a knock .chiiti maharaj came with the police,all were shock ."We are here to arrest Mr Kartik Goenka for domestic voilence against Sirat Goenka"shocking everyone.