VI : Project

DAEUNS POV

School felt like hell for me these past few days as jungwon and hana found out they both transferred to the same school too.

Now guess why they transferred to another school at the same time? Yep you guessed it.. just because they wanted to avoid each other, not knowing they both ended up in the same school again.

And sunoo on the other hand I could feel his eyes on me time to time as I walked pass by him in the hallway everyday. No matter how hard he tried to talk to me, I ended up avoiding him.

At this point jake was the only normal friend I had, while I was surrounded by my moron friends in school including hana and my moron enemy jungwon.

"Attention please!" Mr.Kim interrupted my thoughts as he began to speak, hitting the ruler on the board to get the students attention.

"As you all know we have a final project coming up and it's really important for all of you to do it" he giggled when he heard the students whining at him and telling him to delay the project but it was all useless.

"Each project will be two students, you will do your project with the person next to you" he continued as the students agreed and nodded at his statement. The students were picking each other's partners already while I just sat there without a partner next to me.

"Daeun you will do your project with him" he pointed to the back seat as I turned around and mentally screamed at myself for my bad luck. I looked at jungwon who also had this annoyed expression as me and continued to look at Mr.Kim in disbelief.

"Out of all these days you decided to sit behind me today" i whined and pushed my hair out of my face in annoyance.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know we will get paired up together?" He scoffed and threw his pen at me roughly, almost stabbing my poor arm with it. I picked the pen back as I wanted to throw it back at him but immediately changed my mind when I looked at the pen.

"Oh new pen for me I guess" I smirked and slid the pen inside my pocket, the pen looked decent.

"I will snatch it back from you later" he glared, pointing his notebook at me as a way to show his threat but I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"Make me" i smirked again but immediately cringed at what I said, he was indeed every disgusted too.

*few minutes later*

Hana asked me to meet her at the school library earlier but she stated that she will be a bit late and told me to wait for her. While I was walking I could hear jungwon singing behind me, he was usually quite but what's up with him today? I gotta admit he has a good voice tho. He noticed me staring at him and smiled.

My heart just flipped at his smile, is it because I never saw him smile at me before or what?..

"As much as I hate to say this but let's do this project starting from now on" He paced up so he could walk next to me and eagerly waited for my answer.

"Since when you are this serious about school?" i chuckled, staring at him in disbelief.

"It's very clear that I don't want to do this project with you but I need that degree" he sarcastically spoke making me squint my eyes at him.