_*#*_

It was 1875. Inside the grand Paris Opera House, people were scurrying about, trying to prepare for the next show. And of course, their lead star was 'leaving'. Somewhere above the stage, he watched the scene unfold. Christine was placed in the lead's place. He beamed with pride... Sort of. And then he heard footsteps... Very rapid footsteps. And then he was knocked over. On top of him stood a dog, a black and white dog. It barked at him and all eyes flew to where he and the dog were.

But he couldn't be mad at the dog. It was adorable! So he picked it up and retreated.

Christine stared intently at the spot where the Phantom and the dog had been. Somehow, she knew that dog wasn't supposed to be there. She began hearing a buzzing. So did everyone else. And then there was a bright flash of light and a purple oval appeared. Three women stepped out. One was wearing a coral dress, another was wearing a red dress.... And the third... A... Rug?

"I'm pretty sure this isn't rehearsal," the one in the coral dress said. She seemed concerned, but her eyes shone with excitement.

"Woah! What the..." The one in the rug said, looking all around.

"Oh my.... Sam, do you know where we are?" The one in the red dress breathed.

"Is it where I think it is?" The one in the coral dress, Samara, asked. "HE'S THERE! THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!" She half yelled, half sang excitedly.

Everyone in the room (except for Samara and her companions) looked around nervously. Samara's companions looked at Samara weirdly. Everyone's gaze (except for the three girls') settled on a man. A few of them yelped in surprise.

"You summoned me?" He asked from behind the girls.

"Oh... Hi..." The one in the rug, Isadora said.

"Whoa! What the potatoes?!" The one in the red dress, Nathalia, exclaimed, turning around quickly in surprise.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," Samara said, eyes wide.

She began hyperventilating. Eventually she passed out from excitement and hyperventilation. Luckily, Nathalia and Isadora caught her before she fell on the floor. Oh my.