THE BEGINNING

THE BEGINNING

(A Prologue)

To my favorite "what if,"

I would be direct.

Me, your most trusted best friend, hid two things from you. Maybe because I don't want to risk it — the friendship that we had built — for such a reason that I couldn't lose you, or maybe... I was just a coward, afraid to show what I really feel for you because I know you're not feeling the same way as I do.

You know how much important our friendship is to me, and I know that you do too.

Before further reading this, I want you to know that I never regret being your friend, your very best friend. Who wouldn't want someone like you, right? I'm fortunate because you're the best thing that ever happened to me, and I'm sure that most people would agree. I couldn't be any prouder of having such a man in my entire existence. You're so dear to me, but lately, being with you became so hard for me. There came the point in my life that I started to pity myself just by being your friend. I wanted to change my place in your life, and that's when I realized that I don't want to be your friend anymore. Because I didn't know just being your friend could be this painful.

I'm quitting now...

So, please... forgive me. Yes, you read it right, Tim. I don't want to be your best friend anymore...

Eullah

###

-IOYK-