Girlfriend Tag

I sat up the camera on it's stand fixing my hair and straightening out my Halestorm t shirt. Lzzy stood behind the camera, waiting for my queue as she pressed the record button on the camera.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel, I'm Angel, as you can tell this video is a girlfriend tag video. As most of you know I am with a female and if you don't, well now you know." I said that chuckling as I moved the few pieces of hair that fell out on my face.

"I know I haven't gotten to properly introduce my girlfriend on this channel yet, she is always so busy and most of them touring. I guess a lot of doing this is proving you guys that don't believe me wrong." I smirked as I looked behind the camera and flashed a smile Lzzy's way.

"So with that being said, let's get this started. Baby, you wanna come over here now?" I looked towards her and watched as Lzzy made her way to the chairs to sit in hers. She looked at the camera and waved.

"So this is my girlfriend, Lzzy" I smiled  grabbing her hand and squeezing it lovingly. "Tell a little bit about yourself."

She nodded and looked back to the camera, her nose twitching a few times as she tried to think of things to say.

"I'm in a band called Halestorm. I like boobs. I am in love with Angel." She looked back to you shrugging her shoulders.

I laugh patting her shoulder before pulling the paper of questions written down and asked her if she was ready. She nodded before looking back to the camera, her nose still twitching as she looked from the camera to the ground.

"Okay, so first question is how did you meet each other?" I looked at her as she flashed a smile looking back at me

"I have to answer?" Lzzy asked nervously.

"I can answer but I would rather hear yours first." I patted her leg, chuckling. "We actually met at the Rock In Rio show. She was the headliner band, I was front row dancing like a full blown manic."

Lzzy nodded and laughed, "A cute maniac."

I shook my head at her response and looked down at the paper reading the next question.

"What did you first notice about each other?"

"Her boobs." Lzzy said quickly as she raised a hand to squeeze one of them.

I smacked her hand away rolling my eyes at her before shaking my head

"You are obsessed with my boobs."

She pressed a hand to her chest faking like she was hurt by the statement

"I am not."

"Anyway, for me it was her eyes. Those things are just a dream." I said

I pulled the paper back up and read the next question

"Who asked who out?"

"Lzzy asked me out." I pointed at her as she pressed a quick kiss to my cheek. I'm sure a hint of red appeared on my cheeks as she nodded at my answer.

"This is true." She admitted as she scooted closer.

"Who was the first to say 'I love you'?"
Lzzy held her hand up and laughed. I looked at her confused

"We actually haven't said it yet." I admitted.

"Not yet." Lzzy said quickly before turning her whole entire body to face me

"I love you. I'm in love with you." She smiled.

A small smile appeared on my face, growing bigger as I feel she cupping my face and pressing her lips to mine, in a tender but deep passionate kiss. She pulled away leaving me breathless and speechless.

"Not gonna say it back?"

I pulled her face back to me, our tongues dancing together as I did my best to show how much I love her, how much I'm in love with her. She grabbed my hips pulling me even closer then before.

I feel a pat on my leg, as my eyes shoot open she pointed to the camera and I removed my  lips from hers. Letting out a laugh, I grabbed the paper before moving back to my seat.

"Well that's gotta be edited out."

I laughed as Lzzy shook her head and fixed the strands of hair that managed to get messed up during the heated make out session.

"Should have sprawned that on me later instead of now, during this." I pointed to the camera.

I cleared my throat and finish the rest of the girlfriend tag. I could feel her,  anxiously waiting for the moment the last question so we could go back to showing just how much love we had for each other. So I could show her that I would love her till I had none left to give even if that meant till I was dead and gone.