Chapter 1 - Starting out

*Italics are thoughts
*the picture is what Sunny looks like and I don't own the art. I'm pretty sure it's Cale Henituse from Trash of the Count's Family tho. :3

Monday September 3rd 6:00am

Y/N woke up with the feeling of grogginess from getting little sleep the night before. They had stayed up last night watching tv shows on their phone while eating (insert snack).

Y/N turned off their alarm and sat in bed for 10 minutes thinking about why they continue going to school in the first place and then headed to the bathroom.

They showered, brushed their teeth and washed their face. Then returned to their room to get dressed for the school day. They brushed their hair and exited their room. Outside they found their roommate Sunny, sitting at the dining table drinking coffee and eating toast.
—————————————————————
Y/N POV

I walked out of my room and see Sunny sitting at the table, he seems to be drinking coffee too.

"Good morning Sunny, how did you sleep?", I say with a sleepy smile.

"Oh! Good morning honey~ I slept well, how about you?", he says in a deep groaning voice.

"Uhh I stayed up watching (insert show) so now I'm like suuper tired ~yawn~"

"Oh hon~ here have some coffee, it'll wake you up" he says looking at me with concern.

I took the cup of coffee that he had gotten from the kitchen and drank it while we talked about what to eat for dinner tonight.
—————————————————————
Time skip now walking to school~
6:45am

Sunny POV

Y/N and I finish up breakfast and leave our apartment to go to school. They talk about lots of random things on the way to school but I could only focus on them. I couldn't stop looking at them. Ahh~They're soo cute!! I love the way they talk about shows and get mad at the character's decisions~. I love the way they look at me in the morning. I love them soo much. My one and only honey~. I wonder when they'll ask me to date them..? ...! maybe I should ask first!

"YOO! Sunny are you listening to me?? You're just blushing at the sidewalk..? Like?? What.? Do you wanna marry it??" They say looking concerned.

"Oh! Shit sorry honey, I was just thinking about umm important things..yeah! um.. for our future" I say hoping they wouldn't notice that last part.
Marry the sidewalk?? I want to marry you love~

"Oh ok. Future, like graduating and careers? I think about that too haha."

We walk together until we reach campus.
Immediately as we step foot on campus, a girl ran up to my love.

"Hey Y/N! Uhh and Sunny.. how was your weekend Y/N??" She says in a sickly sweet tone.

"Ohh! Hey Liz!! My weekend was pretty good I watched some tv and went grocery shopping with Sunny." They say with the most beautiful smile.

Liz

Fucking Liz

I fucking hate her

She is trying to take my love

I hate the way she looks at them

The way she hugs them

I must get rid of her soon, she'll fuck up what I've been working for, what I desire, what I need...
—————————————————————-
Y/N POV

I chat a bit with Liz and then say goodbye to both Liz and Sunny. Sunny looks at me a bit weird.. but hugs me goodbye anyways. Then I'm on my way to my lectures. Fuuck I wanna sleep, I'm so tired, but watching (insert show) was worth it!!
—————————————————————
Time skip to lecture~
7:00am

I see one of my new friends, Amélie. I head over to where he's sitting to say hi to him.

"Hey Amélie! I didn't know you were here too, how's it going?"

"Oh! Y/N you're here wow..I didn't know...I'm doing well.. how about yourself?" He says as he combs a hand through his chestnut brown hair.

"I'm super tired today but still I'm alright, anyways um.. how are you and your girlfriend doing?? You guys were so cute the last time I saw you." I ask out of curiosity.

His face drops and he puts on a strained smile.

"Oh... um actually she broke up with me two weeks ago.." he says sadly.

"Holy shit.. I'm sorry I didn't know, well I think your taking it well um.. seriously um that sucks man." I say with the most sympathy I can muster up in a tired state.

"Uh yeah.. it sucks...I'm trying not to think about it right now..." He says tearing up.

"Oh well look at it this way, maybe she wasn't the one. Maybe she just wasn't the right person for you. Listen, you're a nice guy and you treat people right, what's there not to like about you?" I say looking at him with a motivational smile.

He looks a bit red in the face and then turns away.

"Anyways, I just don't want you to be so down and mopey." I say as his blushing face looks at mine.

"Um t-thanks for the kind w-words..um! It means a lot to me." He says looking at me weirdly.

"Of course! Anyways, I'm gonna go back to my seat now and take a nap before more people come, see ya." Amelié waves goodbye and I return back to my seat.
—————————————————————
Amélie POV

Y/N walks back and I can't help but blush.
Wow Y/N is so nice, they comforted me unlike my friends
...
'grow up and forget about it' I can always hear them say in the back of my mind..
....
I think like them, a lot. I wanna confess these feelings to them soon.