Chapter 1

A kind of insecure

He run into your room and jump in your bed. Your mom found him with a sad body expression and your face in the pillow.
- Hey, little boy, what's going on with you?
- Y dun't wunnu tulk!
- It's hard to understand, but I think I get it.
- Please, mom! - Jackson get up in his bed, and walking around the room.
- I'm sorry, but... what's happening? You just get out of the kitchen, and we are talking to you. In this days, you are so upset, and we are not have a conversation. I'm worried about you! And I wanna help, so...
- Well, I'm just tired about everything, and my ability to do nothing right! I see my brother, and we have a difference of 4 years, and even he was young, he are so much better than me in a lot of things! And, of course, my friends too. Remember that paint activity?
- Yes.
- My fourteen friend was so good!
- Son, you are doing that for the first time, it's ok, honey!
- He never paint before, he hates art, and make a perfect painting!
- Honey, I think you are exaggerating!
- Let me show you... - He take his cellphone and take the photo of the friend's painting.

- Oh, yeah, I agree!- You see? And he is fourteen! I'M FIFTEEN!- Well, I'm forty two!- MOM!- I'M SORRY, again, it's harder to understand you, honey, you have to explain yourself!- Ok, Ok

- You see? And he is fourteen! I'M FIFTEEN!
- Well, I'm forty two!
- MOM!
- I'M SORRY, again, it's harder to understand you, honey, you have to explain yourself!
- Ok, Ok. Sorry... - He make a break - what I'm trying to say is... - a break, again - when I was younger, all my oldest friends were so good doing things that I'm horrible! And now? My youngest friends are so good doing things that I'm horrible! And, had one thing... - Jackson really likes a break.
- What? You can say everything to me!
- They are more beautiful than me, and they have girl's attention. I'm handsome, I see this. But not to the girls, and you know that I like so much people.
- Yeah, have the Lilly, Lola, Betty, Veronica, Connie, Sophie... - He interrupting her. If I do this, my mom punch my face!
- YOU'RE NOT HELPING ME! - He literally yelled at his mom?? I think someone don't caught sufficiently in his childhood. - Anyways, none of them likes me, and with my friends? Oh gosh, you have to see. The girl's run to just talk with my friends! Oh and when they are dating with some girl, they kiss, the have a good talk, they have se...
- THEY HAVE WHAT?
- Nothing, forget the last thing.
- Jackson???
- I'm kidding mom - Nice shoot, boy, nice shoot - They don't do this, I think. - Boy, boy, you are playing with fire - I really want something like this, and have a reciprocal relationship. And it's not only one of my fourteen friends, it's all of them. Oh, and my fifteen friends too.
- Honey, you don't have to worry about this. You are young, and it's a good thing. As much as you don't realize it. And I see one thing, you are being so much mature, identify your problems, saying this to me. But, now, it's not the right time. How many girls your friends have?
- Well, I don't know. They had a lot.
- See? It's not the time. You want a lot of girls who don't really loves you, or a really nice girl coming in the right time, who you will spend all your life with her? - Gosh, I'm emotionally, I'm not expecting that!
- The second one.
- Just wait a minute, babe, your time will gonna come. But, now, it's not the time, ok?
- Ok, thanks mom!
After the talk, they rise up and hug. Oh my gosh, I like so much corny things!