Chapter 3

I love your love, who can even forget all my faults!

Well well well. Winter dances. End of the year. Formed couples. And broken up couples. Stan High College, where it all started. At the beginning of the winter dances, there are speeches, either as an incentive to the next year, either as an celebrating for the last year.

- Hi everyone, what's up? - Begins, Susan, the most popular girl in this school. And, to everyone's surprise, the popular fell in love with the nerd. Kind of cliché, right? - Well, this year was the most incredible. And, being here, seeing this decoration, it's so exciting. Who in this room remember at the beginning of the year, when we were trying to imagine how the prom would be like? - Many said "Me!", "Wow, yes!" "True, I remember!" - In the life, we cannot say just the good things. In this year I made a lot of dumb things. In this week, I did this. Many of you heard rumors about me and Mark. And the rumors are true. Well, were true. - A lot of surprising faces appear - I know, you are here, Mark. Some people are, certainly, saying or thinking "Oh... - She deepened her voice - the dumbest thing she did, was starting date to Mark.". We can see the dumb thing that I do now, it's deep my voice. - The audience laughed - Starting to date Mark was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Some people call me a bitch and stuff like that, they say my relationships are carnal and pissed. These people are not wrong. But with Mark, it's not just carnal...

- Jeez, so it means that you have fun, right? - Someone commented, and laughter echoed throughout the huge hall.

- No, you clown - She laughed - Who said that? I bet it was Jason's beast - Everyone laughed. Cheerful people, huh? Lord of Glory! - We didn't do that, because we don't need it to keep us going. But what I mean is... - She paused. If she's like Jackson I'll quit. - Mark, can you show up, please?

- Is that what you want to tell me? For me to show up? - Mark appeared in the crowd. The spotlight, which had previously been on Susan, was on Mark, highlighting him and blinding others.

- No, silly - Susan blushed and smile. THEY BOTH ARE SO CUUTE - I really love you, I think I never fall in love like this time!

- So, for what reason you broke up with me? - Claimed, Mark. Ooooo, the plate is heating up!!!!

- Because you are awesome! You are the best guy that I ever met!! Your so much handsome, so intelligent, and hot too... - She make a nasty face and the crowd got separated between shouting "Ownt!" and "Jeez, babies!"

- Well, hm... - He got nervous. Susan loves when he gets that way. - M... so... er... - Now he blushed. I SHIP THAT COUPLE! I DATE THIS DATING! - B-b-but, That's just compliments, I don't think they're grounds for termination, are they? If you want, I can get ugly and dumb, just for you dear...

- No, Mark, no - She interrupted him and started to laugh - Honey, I love you just the way you are! I love your love, who can even forget all my faults! I love you because you show me how I can change after a mistake. - Her passionate face turned into one of bitterness - Even this. I'm not smart. I don't have the best influences, I don't have the best friends, I don't have the kindness you have. I was a coward, instead of facing it, I walked away from you, and I knew you were afraid of it. I apologize for it, by the way.

- Hey, hey. You weren't a coward. You just felt weak, and it's so normal. I love you, with all my heart. And now, I make a promise!!! Hm... Let me... Oh! - Mark grabbed a glass, filled it with punch and walked towards his girl. - I promise to you, Susan William, that I, Mark Whitney, will love you, and I never will let you down alone, when you fall, I will get you up, when you cry, I will cry too! - I'M NOT CRYING, YOU ARE! - Susan William, - He knelt down, and she was left with an expression of shock and surprise - do you accept to be my girlfriend? - OH MY GOD, SAY YES!

- OH MY GOD, SAY YES! No wait, the proposal was for me, oh, calm down, I'm nervous, it's my first time!! - JUST SAY YES - YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!! - OH YEEEEAH, FINALLY! The viewers who watched this whole scene were loving the scene, some were crying, some were celebrating and some were mocking... oh no, those over there are Susan's ex-boyfriends. Jealous. At that time the two were kissing, completely happy. Two opposite worlds. A popular sloppy, and a focused nerd. A beautiful cliché! They stopped kissing and Susan had more to talk about. - First, I really love you, and I'M SO MUCH HAPPY!!! Second, remember...

- Oh, I still haven't finished the promise. To seal this, in addition to that wonderful kiss of yours, I will do this - NO, HE DIDN'T DO IT. Well, for those of you who didn't narrate the scene and didn't have this vision, basically he threw the poche at her, and well, Susan repeated. Beautiful but weird.

- My God, I never thought I would wet my pretty dress with punch one day, just to seal a promise to my boyfriend. Now, seriously, going back to what I wanted to say. Remember when you promised me you wouldn't talk to your best friend anymore? Well, I was upset that you commented on our breakup!

- Oh my god, they almost dating and she was so toxic! - Said someone.

- Yeah, Jesus! - Said other.

- Oh, you will know, because this frill you will like to know! - Susan snapped.

- Wait, babe, how did you know? - Mark asked, completely dumbfounded.

- In the instant you said that to him, I have sure him leave, to play basketball, right?

- Yes, but, how?

- I will read the messages he sent to me... - Susan took her cell phone and went to the SMS app, and it was to contact Andy, Mark's best friend - "Hey, what's up? I heard thst you broke up with asshole Mark. How about you try something new with someone different, and be able to treat you in a loving way. Before you ask me, he told me. I told the idiot I was going to play basketball and ran out of his house. I've always been big on you. I know how to treat you the way you really deserve" And later, he send a nasty emoji. Oh, and then he sent a picture of his dick. Captioned "I can give you this if you want". So, who thinks that I'm toxic?

- I agree to her

- It's this a best friend?

- Hey, ANDY IS RUNNING! - Mark ran after Andy, and before he reached the door, the nerd everyone thought was weak grabbed him and brought him into the middle of the room.

- YOUR SON OF A.... - He stopped, immediately realized that Andy didn't deserve all that, he already thought about the end of their friendship for a long time - You know what? - He brought his face close to Andy's. Wow, but didn't Julia do that in the last story? I found plagiarism, huh, binds, huh. - Don't come near me, or Susan. Don't think about calling me friend, you are a viper, that is. I don't care if you text me, or Susan, or you'll see. It was a piece of cake to bring you here in front of everyone! Now I'll give you 5 seconds until you cross that door. When you cross it, we'll just be classmates. Damn you for finding someone to help you with your tasks. One... - He started counting. Andy didn't understand - Two... Three... - Now Andy understood and sped off. Who is Flash next to him? - Four... - When Mark said that, Andy walked through the door and it was no longer a problem.

- How can a nerd be such a bully, huh? In my time it was different. - Said Susan, smiling to him.

- Did you see how much brave he was? - Some random girl say.

- Yeah, I see!

- Hey bitches, take your shit eyes off my man, okay? He is mine. I will pull their hair! - She went towards them and Mark pulled her - Let me go and I'll pull the hair of those disgusting people!

- Honey, enough to fight today - He was laughing and embarrassed at the same time. He saw her face all enraged - You look so beautiful when you're mad - And he kissed her! Oh, how beautiful! - I love you, my spoiled brat!

- I love you, my little nerd!