Chapter 2

...next time you think about getting revenge...

- Narrator: Oh gosh, this history it's amazing! You, guys, will love this history. For those who like gossip, it's your time. Have revenge, angry, cry, sealing, adventure...

- Chief Narrator: Please, JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH, WILLIAM, OH MY GOD - said Chief Narrator, interrupting the Narrator.

- Narrator: Wait? Who are narrating this history? And I told you, my name is not William! - Narrator continued.

- Chief Narrator: At the moment you have the decision to become a narrator, you don't have a name, so, I will call by the name that I choose! - Said the Chief Narrator.

- Narrator: AGAIN? WHO IS NARRATOR THIS HISTORY? - Shouted the Narrator with desperate doubt.

- Chief Narrator: Just continue the history! Oh gosh!

°°°

Julie is in your hotel room, which looks more like a fancy little house. Restless, walking around the little living room. She's thinking. Turbulent thoughts. "Why he just appear? Again? Suddenly? I don't wanna pass all that things, that horrible things. Well, I didn't do therapy for nothing. Time to put all that into practice!"

When she was thinking, someone important, who was a peace of her past, is going up the stairs. Matthew. For Julie? A person who she wanna just forget. Matthew climbed first, second, and third, this, Julie's floor. When he was walking to her room, he was thinking about everything. In the deep of your heart, a feeling of longing. "She thinks that i'm a asshole. Well, she's not wrong, ha. Unfortunaly, I miss her. I don't know why. Oh, I have sure she comes to beat my face, or something, and later she will come back to me. All the girls make this. And if she don't do this, I will fix this, for good or for worse."

Julie is taking off your red dress, she was rocking on:

Even though she is alone, and will only see a few people the other day (oh alas, a deluded one), she likes to feel comfortable and beautiful

Even though she is alone, and will only see a few people the other day (oh alas, a deluded one), she likes to feel comfortable and beautiful. He wore a sweatshirt with short shorts:

 He wore a sweatshirt with short shorts: