Chapter 8 hair

Nat's POV:
I loved my hair. Honestly I did even though I constantly cut it and colored it I still loved it. My hair was long at the moment. Like longer than I had even let it grow. I didn't like it but I was to lazy to either cut it or get it professionally cut. Bruce liked my hair long though so when he realized I was to lazy to get my hair cut he was thrilled.

Bruce hated when I was lazy but when it came to my hair he didn't care. I honestly think it's because he doesn't have long hair and he likes to do hair but he'll never admit to it. He was actually doing my hair at the moment. Braiding it to be exact. That was his favorite way to do my hair. I sat impatiently as he started the first braid. I said "Please don't make this take forever like last time." He said "Nat be quiet so I can concentrate." I rolled my eyes and he continued to braid my hair. I loved when Bruce did my hair but I hated when he braided it. It took forever because my hair was thick and Bruce was a perfectionist. That's where we had our differences with hair. I would throw my hair in a ponytail and be good for the day while Bruce would stop me and force me to sit down so he could "make it look nice" even though I would tell him it was fine he wasn't convinced. I felt something pinch my head and I said "OW!" Bruce said "Sorry sorry!" I sighed and said "Are you almost done?" Bruce said "Can you be patient!?" He was getting frustrated and it was funny. I chuckled and he hit me in the head with a comb. I said "Hey! That's abuse!" He laughed and said "Oh shut up." He hit me again and I said "Ok you're done. You're done." I turned to face him and he said "Wait no!" I took the comb from him and hit him in the head. He said "Ow Nat!" I said "Now you know what it feels like!" I hit him again and he tried to grab the comb from me. I said "Nope!" He said "Well that's not fair!" I rolled my eyes and hit him again. He said "I DIDNT HIT YOU THREE TIMES!" I started laughing and I heard our door open. I turned around and saw Steve,Tony,Thor,and Clint. Steve said "Excuse me sir but are you hitting Nat?!?!" Bruce said "WITH A COMB YOU IDIOTS!" They all sighed in relief. I felt something hit my head then I realized Bruce had taken the comb from me. I turned to face him and he smiled. I said "Give it back!" He said "Yeah no." I went to grab the comb and he put it up higher. Tony said "Haha! Nat can't get the comb?" I turned to him and said "Shut. Up." He rolled his eyes and Bruce hit me again. I paused then turned towards him. I jumped on top of him and grabbed the comb. I hit it on the forehead and he started laughing. The guys did the same and I said "STOP LAUGHING! It's supposed to hurt." He said "Well it doesn't!" I sighed and said "Well now it's no fun." Bruce smiled and I got off the bed then Clint said "What a show!" Thor said "At least you put up a fight lady Natasha." I rolled my eyes and I went to go out the door. Bruce said "Come back." I said "No." He said "Nat I'm not done with your hair. So sit." I groaned and went to the bed for Bruce to finish my hair.

|Idk what to say so cya in the next chapter!-Alexis|