Chapter 84 adorable

Nat's POV:
Bruce and I were always considered the "adorable" couple. I didn't really mind it but it was annoying sometimes.

Bruce was sitting on the edge of our bed and I was sitting on his lap. He said "Tony told me that I could take the day off tomorrow." I said "So can we go to dinner then?" He smiled and said "Yes." I said "Well you say that every time and then something comes up." He grabbed my face and said "I promise it won't happen! We will get to spend the entire day together." I stared at him for a second then heard someone say "Awww!" I looked behind me and saw the team. I went completely red and I dug my face into Bruce's shoulder. He hugged me tight and said "Really guys?" Tony said "Oh come on! You guys are literally adorable." Bruce said "Leave." I heard footsteps going away from the door then it shut. Looked at Bruce and he looked back at me. I kissed him then said "No last minute things. Okay?" He said "Okay."

I woke up the next morning and Bruce was still there. I shook him awake and he mumbled "Leave me alone Tash." I said "No! Bruce get up." He slowly opened his eyes after 20 minutes and said "What?" I said "Today's our special day! Remember you have no work today." He said "God I almost forgot." He rubbed his face then said "Okay. What do you wanna do?" I said "Let's go get breakfast!" He nodded and we both got out of bed and he carried me on his back down to the kitchen.

Once we got down to the kitchen Bruce got the pan and I got eggs. We started cooking and then once again I heard "Awww!" I turned around and said "Shut up!" Bruce said the same and the team started laughing. I rolled my eyes but deep down I did agree we were kinda adorable.

|Hope you enjoyed! I'll post 3 more chapters after this! Have a good one!-Alexis|