home - ꕤ w.m

summary ; after long day at work u find get to b w wanda :)

warnings ; none

☽♡︎꧁꧂♡︎☾

You had been working for a total of 10 hours during a stakeout mission. You were with Natasha trying to hunt down some guy that had been trying to get information from S.H.I.E.L.D and sell it for money. You were supposed to go to the location sent to you by Fury, wait an hour or so, take the man down, and bring him back for questioning. Fury had sent you an old location and you had to wait for 5 hours until you got a notification that you were at the wrong place. 2 hours went by and the man had gotten away. You called it quits and decided to head back with Natasha but you got stuck in traffic while trying to stay low and your truck broke down.

Everything was going wrong.

All you wanted to do was go home, take a long, hot shower, and sleep. But of course, being an Avenger doesn't make things that easy.

"Shit." You heard Natasha say under her breath. "What? Is anything wrong?" you questioned. "The car won't start, I don't know why."

You were stuck there for 3 hours. You had lost connection and couldn't make any call to get help.

Once you finally got home, everything got even worse. Fury yelled at you for an hour and told you what you should've done. You were beaten and tuning out the shouts of Fury.

You sighed. It was 9:00 pm and all you wanted to do was sleep.

Fury finally left you to go. At this point was 10:30.

You went up the long staircase, trying to not collapse.

You went to your room with your eyes practically closed. You grabbed a towel, some boxers, and your girlfriend, Wandas, shirt. It fits you a bit big since you were shorter than her.

-after the shower- ( I'm too lazy to write the details)

You were gonna watch some TV and hope to fall asleep while doing so. But, just when you were going to go to the couch, you saw Wanda peacefully sleeping on the sofa with a blanket wrapped around her body and a book in her hands.

Your face looked tired and grumpy before but the sight of her quickly made your face soften, it now in a small smile admiring her peaceful state of sleep.

You slowly walked over to her and gently rubbed your hands on her stomach.

"Why are you on the couch?" you said very hushed and softly, trying not to be too violent.

She squinted, trying to get used to the light from the TV. Once she recovered, she responded with a small frown. "I couldn't sleep, I was waiting for you," she said. This broke your heart, she waited. "Come on, let's go to my room." she hummed softly, still a bit disoriented from the sleep.

You picked her up from the couch, she dug her head into your chest, trying to find the warmth once given to her from the blanket.

You kneeled to the coffee table and picked up the remote, powering off the TV. You looked down at Wanda, still trying to dig her head into your chest, and smiled at the sight.

You carried her down the hallway, into your shared room. You laid her down on the soft bed, her hands reaching out to grab you too. You laid down next to her, putting your arms around her waist and putting your head into the gap between her shoulder and neck, seeking warmth.

"What took you so long?" she questioned, her voice soft and tired. "We got sent to the wrong place and our truck broke down" she simply hummed as a response. She put her hands on your back, pulling you closer.

"Next time don't wait for me, you look tired," I said. She didn't respond. I lifted my head from her neck and looked at her sleeping. I smiled for a quick second and regained my original position at her neck. "I love you."

☽♡︎꧁꧂♡︎☾

THIS ONE IS SO SHORT </3333