999th

Characters
Jennie - Claudia
Joohyun - Alice

What could be worst than living for 999 years?

999 birthdays, 999 New years, 999 times. Nahihiwagaan ako sa mga taong gustong mabuhay ng matagal and I am here.. waiting for my time to end. Waiting for the time where I can finally rest in peace.

I was staring at the city lights while enjoying my favorite wine, I've been here since forever pero hindi nakakasawang pagmasdan ang paligid. Humans aren't aware of my families existence, we managed to drink pig's blood instead of human's. A family of vampire cursed my Mom habang pinagbubuntis niya ako, unlike the other vampire.. I am cursed to live until my 1000th year only.

We are vampires, we are endless not unless we killed by another vampire. Humans can't kill us, they can hurt us but I assure you they can't kill us.

"Hi Claudia."

"What brings you here? Could you at least use the elevator or the door kapag nagpupunta ka dito? I have human neighbors." I said.

Alice. Like humans, we have our families and friends. We make sure to live like humans do but she seems to forgot that we are surrounded by humans, I'm living at the 46th floor and yet she came here without using the elevator.

"Alright next time, I heard there's a newly opened bar around the street.. wanna check it out?" she said, napataas ang kilay ko. Minsan natatawa ako to think how she manage to be at the place with full of people, sa aming dalawa I know she can't resist human blood.

"You can't drive Alice."

"Kaya nga I am here, asking you if we.. WE, can check it out. Come on, it's boring." pangungulit nito. "Gusto ko sana sabihin na matulog ka kaso.. baka ibalik mo sakin." I chuckled with the thought, yes we are not sleeping.

"Let's go."