[1]

A/N: I've never written a romance fanfic before so just be patient with me please
There might be spelling or grammar mistakes

A/N: I've never written a romance fanfic before so just be patient with me pleaseThere might be spelling or grammar mistakes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Im not the type to hold a grudge and I don't think I ever will be. I'm not that type of person. Then again if they do hurt one of my friends that's another story...

"Levchka! Come on we're going to be late!"

I looked up from my notebook. I checked the time and realized it was already 1:00. I grabbed a sweater and headed downstairs to my sister, Alisa.

"Took you long enough."

"Do I really have to come along sis?"

"Come on! You already promised to come to the book fair with me. Besides there a sale!"

I sighed knowing she would force me to go anyways. We both headed to the front door and leaving the house; the car keys in my sisters hands.

We hopped in the car and Alisa started driving down Main Street. After a 20 minute long drive (which was quiet except for the radio playing in the background softly) we made it to the bookstore. As we walked closer to the store doors I wondered if I would see one of my friends.

As I noticed the time I quickly packed my notebook a few pens and pencils and 1-2 books into my backpack and left the house

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As I noticed the time I quickly packed my notebook a few pens and pencils and 1-2 books into my backpack and left the house. As I was walking towards my destination I put in my AirPods and played some soothing music to keep me distracted for a bit.

Once I made it to the store I noticed all the people. I completely forgot about the sale today. I simply shrugged it off and walked into the store sitting down at a table in the back. As I pulled out everything from my backpack I took out my AirPods out of my ears stopping the music.

I opened my book and quickly continued what I was working on before. My surroundings completely disappeared as I worked.

I was quickly brought back to the world as I felt someone staring at me. I looked up to see someone I did not expect.

"Oh great..."

"Oh my god! I was right!"

I looked at the bit strangely from his comment. "Right? Right about it what?"

"That you are Nohebi's volleyball captain. Daishou Suguru right?"

"..right? Lev Haiba, middle blocker. Correct?"

"You remember!"

I only roll my eyes as I continue to work. I kept trying to focus but I kept feeling his gaze on me. "I'm sorry do you need something?"

"Oh no! Just wondering what you were drawing."

"That's none of your business."

"O-oh yeah! Of course."

The silver haired boy went back to looking at the book section. Fantasy to be specific. I never really thought of him to be someone to read a book. He seems like he's never even opened a textbook in his life.

"Now your staring at me!"

"I-"

I quickly realized I was and looked back down at my notebook. Why was that so awkward?

"You just don't seem like a person to read books."

"Oh...we'll I'm not a book worm like my sister but I'll read a couple fantasy or romance novels here and there."

He grabbed a book and looked at the spine; reading the number on its side.

"Aw man! Why is book 1 so hard to find?"

He put the book back but before it disappeared in the row of written works of art I noticed the title of the book.

"Crooked Kingdom?"

"Oh yeah! I've been trying to read it but I can't ever find the first book for some reason!"

I took a deep sigh and opened my bag. "I'll lend you the first copy but you have to give it back when your done."

I saw the gaze in his eyes glimmer as he saw me hand him the first book of the series.

"Thank yo-"

"A few rules though. First please don't ruin the spine of the book or the pages. And you can't spoil anything. Number 2 we should exchange numbers so I know when you've finished the book."

"Ok!"

We exchange numbers and give each other's phones backs. "I'll be taking my leave then."

He smiled brightly and I rolled my eyes packing my things into my bag. "I expect it back by the end of 3 weeks."

"Understood!"

I left my spot leaving Lev Haiba behind in the back of library..with my book. What the hell did I just do?

I left the bookstore with lots on my mind.

A/N: i head canon that lev and Daishou are huge book worms. Also I have no idea what I'm doing. I literally have no plan for this book I'm just going with he flow. So sorry if it's bad.