10 Facts!!!

10 Facts about AngelishYanna !!!!!!!

PLAY THE SONG

HI GUYS I GOT THIS IDEA FROM MEH COUSIN!!!!

|~*~|

1. AngelishYanna is a crazy weirdo like me.... sometimes

2.We sometimes make shows..

like you know when kids dress up, they play a game and stuff where they pretend.
yah that like us, we make shows when I come over to her house.

3. She's coming to Korea with us Me, AngelishYanna , mynameiskolai and another person. (which is her older sister!

4. She is smart, I don't know who's smarter between us, she thinks I'm smarter and I think she's smarter...

5. She is not that in love with anime as me!!!

6. She is a great babysitter! When she comes to my house after school, she take care of my baby brother, while I do nothing... bruh I'm lazy.

7. She plays Minecraft a lot more than me, while I play Pixel Gun and read more than her I think...

8. We love singing and dancing!!! Like we practically sing and dance around the house...

9. She is very good at drawing, really good!

10. I'm too lazy to write about her,....
.
.
.
.
.
.
She's lazy sometimes...

|~*~|

Picture: The Picture is my character in my new FanFic, I haven't published yet but I'm close to!!
Song: Masayume Chasing - By Kpop Artist BoA (It also FairyTail opening 16)