Preface

To all those who know me...

I'm going to ask very nicely, which is something you all know hurts me, that you just move along. Put this back on the shelf, return it, archive it, whatever works. Just for the love of everything you find holy... please do not fucking read this book.

Why would I ask you, my dear sweet friends, family, and hell, probably co-workers to not read this? I mean you all know that I'm a soulless demon spawn and know that my level of blunt honesty ranks up there with the best... But the things you read may put what's left of your opinion of me basically over the edge.

Although not all in this book, through any/all of my books there will be references to (it's gonna get graphic here) cocks, clits, anal, edging, double penetration, reverse harem, light BDSM play, pet names like "daddy", abuse, rape, torture, and do I really need to keep going?

If you're still reading, for fox' sakes, please just stop. If you keep going, I am not responsible for any issues this causes and if you bring it up to me, we're gonna get deep and dirty.

You've been warned. Love you!

♜ ▬▬▬▬▬♜

Copyright © 2021 by Elle J Smith

All rights reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a publication review and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copywrite law.