3. Crush

Hunter pov
________

     I was sitting on my bed in my bedroom. I hear a knock on my door.
     "Come in," I say. The door opens. It's Luz. She says, "the Blight siblings are coming over. Well, except Emira. She couldn't do today. I'll be with Amity, are you fine keeping Edric company?"
     Oh no. Not Edric. "Uh yeah I'm fine with that," I lied. It's hard to say no to Luz. "Good, because they should be coming in like five minutes," Luz says.
     Five minutes?! Oh gosh I have a lot to do. I take off my uniform and put on some normal clothes, make sure my hair is neat, except from one strand in the front of my face. I hear a knock on the door and a muffled Luz saying "I'll get it!"
     I go upstairs to greet our guests.

Edric pov
_______

     I approach the owl house, feeling nervous. I can't stop thinking about him. Hooty greets us in his annoying voice, and the door opens with Luz standing there, excited to see Amity. Before running off with her Luz says, " Hunter is in his room if you wanted to know." "Thanks," I reply. I walk up to Hunter's room and knock on the door. He opens it, and I know that my face is probably the color of a tomato. I notice his cheeks redden at the sight of me. Looks like Hunter's got a crush.
     "Uh, c-come in," Hunter stammered. I nod and walk in, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Hey blondie," I say to him. He blushes more. "I told you not to call me that." "Haha okay blondie," I reply to him. He rolls his eyes. "So I was  wondering," he says, pausing and leaving me in a cliffhanger. "Would you wanna maybe go in a date with me tomorrow?" He finishes.
     My heart was racing. I feeling if true happiness flooded over me. Without thinking, I run over and hug Hunter. He hugs me back, and I put my head on top of his.
     "Is that a yes?" He asks. "Yes blondie." I admire the crimson shade of red that his face had turned. He hugs me tighter. I can't believe that this is happening.

________________________________

Words: 402

It was a little shorter today, but I'll write a longer in tomorrow! I am going to post every day until I finish, so stay tuned!