𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓁𝒾𝑜𝓃

Mal's daydream ended when she heard
"Mal, please, over here! Mal!"A reporter said.

"Only three days to the Royal Cotillion. Ever think a girl like you would be Lady of the Court?"

"How does it feel to be the most envied girl in Auradon?"

Ben saw what was happening as he bits onto the apple.

"Well, do you like being blonde?"
"Is your mother still a lizard?"

Ben clears his throat and said "Okay. All right. Excuse me. Uh, we will let you know

if and when that particular situation changes."

"Did you ever think you'd be with a Villain Kid?"

"We're done here"Ben told, "Okay. Shush, shush. Shoosh, shoosh. Shoosh, shoosh. This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing."  F.G explained.

"Shush. Shush."

"Fairy Godmother!"Shouted a reporter, "Shhh. Shhh. Shhh."As she gestures them to move away

"Thank you,Guys."Ben thanked, "Mal. Ben."

"Fairy Godmother."Both Mal and Ben said in relief, Mal sighs while Ben chuckles a bit
"Don't pay any attention to them."Ben told,

"Well, that's a lot easier said than done, right?"Mal said chuckling,  "I know. I know. You know, maybe we should do something. We should go somewhere. Get away." Ben plannned, "Yeah"Mal said nodding.

"You know, what do--"Ben looked at his watch and said "I have a council meeting. I'm so late!" 

"That's okay." Mal assured Ben, "We'll-- We'll do it sometime. Uh..."Ben tried to kiss Mal only for her to be drag by Evie, "If we don't do a fitting for your gown right this minute, you'll be dancing in your bathrobe, okay? Hi. Let's go. Let's go." Evie said dragging Mal away,

"Bye, Ben!" 
"Bye."

The girls' dorm

There you can see Evie letting Mal try the dress she made for her
Evie then tightens it which replied Mal to say "Oh! Okay, Evie, I cannot breathe."

"Well, you can breathe after Cotillion."
"Well, I sincerely doubt that. I have at least 20 more events directly behind it, and I can't even remember what a single one of them is."Mal told

"Evie , Chelsea?"

Chelsea hummed in knowledge, "Do you ever think about what we'd be doing if we were back on the Isle right now?" Mal asked, Chelsea glances at Mal and replied, "Mm yeah"

"That's funny. Ah! Look who's on TV."Evie said as Mal and Chelsea looks at the T.V

"As the royal couple continues their tour of the kingdom, they dined with Aladdin and Jasmine. Six months ago..."

"Hey Mal"

"Hm?"

"Was the food yummy?"Chelsea asked, "Seriously?..Mm I guess so?"Mal replied
"Mm Alright"

"No one thought King Ben and his girlfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last."

"Yeah. No kidding." Mal said , "Mal must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion... when she will officially become a Lady of the Court." Mal gasped and she went to the Bed and takes two books.

Chelsea and Evie heard pages flipping they glance at Mal "I know Mal's secret to fitting in, and Ben wouldn't like it one bit. Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already?" Chelsea asked

"Evie, Chelsea, you remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I mean, I was a complete disaster." Mal explained.

"Well, personally, as your best friend, I strongly believe that this spell book--(She takes the Spellbook)"

"Ah!"Mal yelled, "It belongs in the museum, along with my mirror.(Mal shuts the book and pouts) Don't give us the face. Put the pout away. Mm-hmm. You know I'm right." Evie said.

"You don't ever miss running wild and just breaking all the rules?" Mal asked, "Sometimes but No."Chelsea said shrugging , "Like stealing and lying and fighting?" Evie asked.

"Yeah!" 
"No!"

"What?"

"Why would we? M, come here(Chelsea drags Mal to Evie). Look at where we are. We're in Auradon! And we're Auradon girls now."Evie said , 

"Since Mal revealed her love of strawberries, she has received hundreds of cartons from her admirers.(Evie sqeauls) Here she is enjoying a cozy bite..."

"See, this is the land of opportunity. We can be whatever we want to be here. So, please,

let's just leave the past in the past, okay? Besides, I mean, look at the shoes. Look at them."Evie said showing the shoes at Chelsea and Mal 

"Whew, Wow Evie you never failed to surprise me and Mal"Chelsea said as she and Evie chuckles.

"Mm. Severe."

At Auradon Prep

"Hi Jay~"A female said, "Hey."

"Jay~" 
"Hey, what's up?"Jay greeted attempting to make Chelsea jealous , "Why do you torture them? Just pick someone to take to Cotillion already." Carlos complained.

"I've already chosen one"Jay said smirking and looks at Carlos "Who is it?"Carlos asked,
"Of course,Chelsea"
"Yeah right..I'll ask her first"

They then start to argue."Oi!,You two shut up!"Chelsea scolded them.
Jane then comes "Mal."Jane called.
"Hi jane!"Chelsea greeted.

"Hey Chelsea, Evie"Jane said smiling gently at the Vks
Jay and Carlos then walks away.

"I have an opening for a fitting at 3:00. Who wants it?"Evie asked Lonnie quickly replied.
"Me! Sorry."She said and apologized to Jane.

"Perfect. I'll take you later"Evie saw Chelsea trying to get away as she holds the back of her shirt and replied "You're not going anywhere until you try on the gown I made" 
"Come on Evie, I'm busy~"Chelsea whined.
"Nope Let's go"She drags Chelsea while Lonnie followed them.

"Mal?"

"Yes?"

"

"I hate to keep bugging you, but the decorating committee needs more answers. So, as much as I hate to, um... you know, um..."

"Bug me?"Mal asked , "Right."

"Yeah, Jane, I would love to. I just have to get to class."She began walking away only for Jane to stop her, "You know, just nod if you like it."

"Chair swags. Entry banner. Twinkle lights. Napkin design. Table bunting. And you still haven't picked the party favors yet."

"Honestly, Jane, whatever you think--"Mal started only to be cut off again.

"I mean, we can do chains, key charms, pen toppers. I kind of love the pen toppers, but, I mean, we can do all three."

"[Mal's eyes flash green] I say pen toppers."Mal said , "

"You won't regret it."

"I can hardly wait to see what your wedding will look like!"Lonnie said, "Me, too. Wait! What?!"
"The Royal Cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged."Chelsea explained.

"I knew it!"Evie said , "Well, everyone knows it."Lonnie told,

"I didn't know it! How come nobody told me that? Is my entire life just planned out in front of me--"Mal said only to be cut off by Ben coming onto the scene.
"Hi, Mal."Ben greeted.

"Hi, Ben~."Chelsea , Evie , Jane , Lonnie greeted, Jane quickly drags Ben and showed him the portraits of Belle Beast with Mal and Ben and so on.

A/n:Chapter 1 Ended hope y'all liked it