𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 𝔅𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℑ𝔰𝔩𝔢..

At the girls' dorm

"What about peacock feathers? Yeah, I bet you nobody's gonna have those at Cotillion."Chad said.
"Chad, when I look at you, all I can think of is... "king."Evie said , Chad gasps 
"And fake fur... Uh-huh. ...fake fur says it all."Evie commented.
"Loud and clear."Doug piped in.

Jay enters and said "Amphitheater in five!"He reminded.
"Why did the coach make him captain instead of me? I'm obviously better. "King Chad," though. I do rather like that. You know who else would like that?"Chad asked. "Who?"Evie asked.

"Audrey" , 

"She would."

"Chad, let's go."Jay said getting impatient.

Timeskip~~

At fencing area (I'll skip Mal and Ben's interaction for now sorry!)

Chelsea is at the Cheerleading team (Jane convince her to join)

"All right, boys. Let's line it up. Carlos, you're with me. Let's go."Jay said as they all get onto their partners.

And then they started their practice.

there were a few comments
"Eyes on your opponent! Up and over."

Just then a new opponent arrive and battled Jay,

Chelsea leans at the raillings who seemed interested,
"Jay, what happened?"Chelsea teased.
Just then the guy took of their mask and it showed Lonnie!

The cheerleaders including Chelsea cheers and claps.
"Not bad."Jay commented, "You should put me on the team."Lonnie suggested.
"Hey, w-what?! No, no, no. We'll-- We'll be the laughing stock of the league. A-And what's gonna happen next? We'll have girls playing tourney? Come on, guys."Chad complained.Chelsea who heard it frowned.

"So?"Jay asked , "So? Uh, so, have you not read the rule book? Section 2, paragraph 3, 11-4. "A team will be comprised of a captain and eight men." Hmm? Why don't you read the rule book?" Chad said

"Okay, yeah, but you're down a man! I mean, since Ben had to leave to do all that king stuff."Lonnie exclaime, "Exactly. We're down a man."Chad emphasizes.

"Jay.."

"I'm sorry. Coach trusts me. I'm not gonna stay captain if I just throw out the rule book."
Jay said guilty.
"If my mother thought that way, she would have lost the war."Lonnie said pissed.
"Pft, Okay. Rule book. Rule book."Chad said as Lonnie walks away,

"You really are a big jerk Chad"Chelsea commented as everyone looked at her, 
"Pft and you say your not?"
"Pft please I know I'm also a jerk but I never complained"Chelsea said smiling.
"All right, guys. Practice is over. Let's go."Jay said before a fight begun.

Before the Cheerleading team left Jay and Carlos quickly called out to Chelsea
"Chelsea , Chelsea!"They both called out.

"Hm?Oh Jay , Carlos what's up?"

"We both um..Wanted to ask maybe if you'd like--"Carlos got cut off when Jane suddenly came and said " Chelsea we gotta go!"

"Oh--Uh yeah I'll be there!"Chelsea reassured
"I'm so sorry boys maybe you both can tell me later!See ya!"Chelsea said running.

They both sighed and looked at dude.

"You blew that up Man."

"Yeah whatever let's go."

While that was happening let's take a look at the Isle yeah?

The boy jumps onto the other side of the counter and turns on the T.V

A girl suddenly comes in and serves some food onto the Boy just as he was about to eat she suddenyl threw the food at the T.V

"Poser."She commented.That girl right there? That is Uma Daughter of Ursula.

"Traitor!"The boy commented or also known as Harry Hook Son of Captain James Hook.
"Hello?"Uma called out, And all the pirates started throwing food at the T.V

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces.(He flicks the food and licks his hand)You know what I mean?

"Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?"Uma said pissed.
Gil gulps his food down and said "Yeah. What they said."

"That little traitor, who left us in the dirt."
"Who turned her back on evil."

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang.(Everybody looks at him)Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of... stuck."Gil said.

"That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."Uma said at Harry.

"No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp--"Uma bangs at the table and said "I need you to stop talking."

"Look, we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon."Harry commented, "Harry, that's her turf now! And I want it, too. We should not be getting her leftovers. Son of Hook, son of Gaston, and me, most of all, daughter of Ursula!" ma said she then shoves Gil and asked Harry "What's my name?"

Harry removes his hat and gets on his knees and said "Uma."
She then asked Gil "What's my name?"
"Mm. Uma?"

"What's my name? What's my name?"Uma asked all the pirates, "Uma!"They yelled

As the song ended A tentacle came and tried to hit em
"Shut your clams!"Ursula yelled, "Mom!"Uma whined.
"These dishes ain't gonna wash themselves!"

"It's fine. It's fine. 'Cause when I get my chance to rain down the evil on Auradon, I will take it! They're gonna forget that girl and remember the name--"

"Shrimpy!"Gil yelled

Uma glance at Hook and he understood as he leads Gil out of the restaurant

After their fight Mal returned at the isle While Evie and Chelsea entered the dorm Chelsea noticed a Note.

"Evie.."Chelsea said tearing up , "Chelsea?What's wrong?"Evie asked worried,
"Mal..She returned at the isle.."Chelsea said letting a few tears fall down Evie who heard this shed tears as well but soon wiped it off same for Chelsea.

"We have to tell Ben."Chelsea said Evie nods as they both venture onto Ben's office.

At Ben's office

"Deborah?"He called out.

"Yes your majesty?"

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?"Ben asked, 
"Yes, sir."

"Thank you."

He heard a knock as the door opened there he saw Chelsea and Evie "Ben?"Chelsea called out

"Evie, Chelsea! Come on in"

"Mal's gone back to the Isle."Evie said and the smile on Ben's face faded, They walk to Ben and Chelsea hands him a note and the ring.

" This is my fault. This is my fault." Ben said, Chelsea looks down her Tails and Ears going down.
"I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her. I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and--and beg her to come back."Ben said until Chelsea cut him off.

"Ben, you'll never find her! , You need to know how the Isle and how it works and...you have to take us with you" Chelsea said when she saw how sad Ben looked.

"Yes ! Uh are you sure ?"Ben asked. "Yeah. She's our best friend and we'll bring the boys too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us is really too popular over there right now."Evie said 

Ben thanked them until Chelsea said something "But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me that we won't get stuck there again."Chelsea said 

"I promise." , "And there's no way you're going looking like that."Evie said 

A/N:Chapter 2 done!