lessons i got from Anne-Marie

I got a lot of lessons this year from different people, but I got a lot from one of my favorite sister Anne-Marie. Anne-Marie is a person I know I can rely on and, trust. She looks out for her friends, because she cares. A lesson I got from her is when I get stressed out I have to remember to breath. Sometimes I do forget that. But Anne-Marie always tells me to calm down and breath.

Another lesson I got from Anne-Marie, is something that I will never forget. Anne-Marie told me to be me, and if people don't like when I be myself then so what. She said that no matter what she loves me for just being the crazy little freshman that I am.

Anne-Marie may seem a bit over protective but, at times that's a good thing. She is always there to show she cares, and you don't have to worry about her judging you. She just likes when people be themselves because hey she always acts like herself. I think.

Anne-Marie is a person you can rely on. She always told me that if I put my mind to something I will reach that goal. I just have to put my mind to it to get it. Anne-Marie also told me that it's not over until it's over. She is the one who got me stuck in craziness. Thanks Anne-Marie. :)

Someone asked me once if I would trade Anne-Marie as a friend for the hottest one direction guy. Do you know what I said? Oh yeah. JK. I really said I would never be able to do that in a million years. And I know Anne-Maire would not give up her little sister either. You know us. She's Elsa and I'm Anna. Yes from frozen.

A/N this is dedicated to Anne-Marie. Also please comment below. it means a lot to read what you guys liked. also i hope you read more of my books. love ya all.