Lessons I got from Erika

So now that I'm done with the first two I think you should know about the lessons I got from Erika Barr. The lessons I got from her are some what like the other two. But when you really come to think about it, you know that these lessons come from the heart.

Here are the lessons I got from Erika. Don't cry. I told you that i care about you. I would. :D When we left I started singing that before i let go. Don't let it bother you boo. Because you're my boo and the only one who cares about me to even call if needed, chatting on here, and many more things. :) Don't ever doubt my love for you.

Don't think about them or let them get to you. Don't kill yourself many people will miss you, especially me and i don't want to even talk about that. I would fall apart without you there. I've gotten used to someone who would actually be there for me and does care. :) I don't want to lose you Boo. Thats good. I love you too Boo. Don't cry. Don't kill yourself boo. Breaking a promise isn't that hard, just don't following through with it.

I will wonder what happened to you and you might have done it (suicide) and I would cry, I wouldn't be able to focus as much as i normally do, even just thinking about that is making me cry a little. Don't talk like that. :'(

For at the time I was going through a lot, but it always helped me to know that she was there and that she cared. Just the fact that some people don't think she can be caring. I can tell you that Erika is very caring. She cares even when it's hard to care. This is Erika.