Reincarnation of an Immortal Soul ~Mentorship~

A group of men in black suit with blue-tinted spectacles concealed their chartreuse phosphorescent orbs were walking to and fro across the floors of a building which resembled an office; they were so busy, busy like a bee. Each of them was holding a white file namely Mortal Register– a documented and organized method to store profile of each living human on the world.

Two men with one of them stood at 6 inches tall, with short and neatly combed dark brown hair was walking side by side with a short man across the floor of the office. His hand deliberately pushing the center of his rectangle-framed spectacles which was already hanging loosely on the bridge of his nose. His face displayed a great emotionless xenophobe as his chartreuse phosphorescent orbs travelled from whatever he saw upfront to the physiognomy of the short man next to him. This man – William T. Spears, a supervisor from Dispatch Management Division of Grim Reaper Dispatch, was the strictest and emotionless Grim Reaper of all in the British Branch of Grim Reaper Dispatch.

"William-san, where are we going?" The short man next to William T. Spears asked in a cheerful tone, his face was brightened with amazement while his gaze scanned everything he could see in the Grim Reaper Dispatch. His crown of auburn brown looked almost reddish golden whenever the light from the sun piercing through the windows fell upon his head as the two men walked along the corridor.

 His crown of auburn brown looked almost reddish golden whenever the light from the sun piercing through the windows fell upon his head as the two men walked along the corridor

(William T. Spears, the Supervisor of the British Branch of Grim Reaper Dispatch Society. Credited the picture to Amino Apps)

William gave him a response through his serious glance without a sound. Finally, the duo reached a room that served as a common area. William's eyes surveyed the whole room, his hand pushed the center of his spectacles so that it went back to its original place on his bridge before his vision fixed upon a man whose hair was wavy and blond and combed to one side of his head; with black hair tied into cornrows on another side, who was couching leisurely on the majestic Laurel Crown couch.

"Eric Slingby, I want you to meet someone," William's chartreuse phosphorescent orbs fell upon the short man beside him as he introduced him to Eric.

The man who sat on the couch, turned his head to his right side where William and the short man were standing, his eyes blinked a few times while his forehead formed a wrinkle of surprise. He stood up later on to receive both men in proper courtesy. "This is...."

"This is our new colleague who just passed the exam, Alan Humphries. He came top of his batch, so I've got high expectation on him. However, since he's still a baby in this Grim Reaper society and his condition is quite delicate, I want you, Eric Slingby to be his mentor," William explained in one shot of breath.

 However, since he's still a baby in this Grim Reaper society and his condition is quite delicate, I want you, Eric Slingby to be his mentor," William explained in one shot of breath