PART 12

Note: hi my dear readers friends sorry for making u all wait so long. Am again back with a much awaited update of my slave.. hold on for a rollercoster ride.......

There stood my mythili before my step mother in place of pia

There stood my mythili before my step mother in place of pia. And the crown on its rightful owner.

But if mythili is my queen in veil where is pia?

Abhay: is it really you,?

 yes my king.. i hope i did not disappoint you and our kingdom.

                COURT ROOM :

PIA'S POV:

We came out of my room to see aryan spending time with pegions and few trained messenger dove among them. And i gifted my mom with a pair as i know her love for birds and animals.

Later queen mother and aryan came to give sendoff to my mother. Before mom took off she gave me a hug but its not a simple hug she took my hand in hers and put a peice of paper in my palm and closed my fingers. I understood her intension and hide it in my dress.

Maids took me to the court followed by queenmother and aryan. We entered the court to see it is full with cheif ministers of different towns and royal court members of raiput empire. I looked up at throne stage to see two seating arrangements made may be for me. But how could i sit next to him.. but the king is nowhere to be seen i stood next to queenmother and aryan.

The drumbs and trumpet blowed to indicate the kings arrival. Everyone stood up in absolute silence waiting for the king to take his seat. There he is my king my husband entering the court full of power leadership and control as a lion enter's its den.

I lowered my eyes not wanting to see him or remember the incident and get tensed. I should be in a normal mindstate ,focused so i can delivery a speech and get what i wanted in front of the court.

As the king took his seat everyone seated except me as i dont have a seat in this court. I dont know what i mean to be here a queen or a prisoner. Looking at my confusion queenmother took me to the stage where the throne is placed and when i made no move to sit she made me sit griping my hand showing her support. .. . I could feel his eyes on me examing me head to toe making me shiver even in front of almost 100 people in court. So i again tried to focus on court.

After making me sit queenmother turned towards the court giving a brief introduction about me like my name my father mother and which kingdom i belong to. Later she asked me to deliver my speech. My eyes turned towards him to see him still having his eyes on me. My cheeks turned red i wish i could run away to my room and hide myself.

But no i have to do this i have to make the court support me in what i want without their support, king wont help me in fulfilling my wish. My only chance i should use it well. I turned my attention to court and stood up determined.

Pia: First i wish to thank the king queen mother prince aryan and the court members for accepting me as a part of them.

And i thank people of the kingdom aswell for taking me as their queen. My kingdom has raised me with loyalty truth and great power to takeup any challenge and make it a success. Henceforth i will use it for the benefits of the people and kingdom of raiput.