PART 2

FOREST ABHAY TENT: 

               But pia stops him holding her veil in place.

Pia : please dont do this its not right, now am in bride costume i cant remove my veil and allow anyone other than my husband to see me before marriage.

the words and pia pulling the veil out of his hold made him realise wat he was about to do .. 

So he shout at her to sleep and goes to his place to take rest. Being a vampire he dont really need sleep to survive but a little rest or sleep can help him being more focused after his hectic day     

The next day early morning abhay wokes up from his bed but suddenly he remember yesterday in his thoughts he forgot to lock the chains of the princess.. he turns back only to see the place where he last saw the princess was empty. 

Abhay self thoughts: I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CARRIED AWAY BY MY EMOTIONS AGAIN.

He goes out and sees his soldier's making arrangements to leave for raiput. He flows his eyes all around to see her sitting near the rock and seeing the lake her face all covered.

Sid: MY LORD EVERYTHING IS READY FOR THE JOURNEY. 

Abhay: Hmmm

Sid leaves the place after bowing his head before abhay.

Abhay goes near pia and pulls her to his horse making her climb his wheatish horse baksha , As like knowing his order the horse started moving forward toward raiput

ABHAY'S POV:

In my past 63 years many things have changed but not my attitude towards women. After what that women did in my life i started to hate all women species in the world except my step mother prabavathi, she was been the only support in my life when everything went against me many decades ago. 

After that day when all my happiness turned sadness i locked my emotions to myself and decided never to think of that again. But now after these many decades again the same memories are hunting me, but no this time i wont alow the emotions to play with me.. 

And this lady the princess of pandher because of this women i again got to step into that palace where i first met her.. and what and all she is making me to do i have to help her climb the horse, bring her fruits, and what was that happened in my tent yesterday i got attracted to her... NOWAY, 

Looking at her i feel like she is innocent and pure hearted but no i cant trust my feelings not after what happened with my life. No women is innocent, but if she is not innocent then why she dint runaway even after i left her unlocked the whole night maybe she doesnot know way back to home, maybe she knows my shoulders are around or maybe she dont have anywhere to go to escape if she reach pandher my shoulders there would get hold on her if she goes to her fiancee she knows the consequence... 

No women is innocent she just dont have anyway to escape. Wait am i thinking about this princess who is sitting before me in my favourite horse... i dont like anyone else sitting on it. Cool down i calmed myself just to keep her alive still we reach raiput. If she is not gift of my mom i would have screwed out her head out of her body just for making me enter her palace.

Abhay's thoughts broke by the sounds of big drumbs and a big trumpets flowing in rhythms to announce that we are near to the raiput main entrance maybe we would reach within next 10minitues after presenting this princess to my mom i can be back to my routine works...

I could feel a movement in front of me. The lady who was staying still for past few hours moved a little like admiring my kingdom yeah her kingdom is nothing in comparison to mine... her palace and kingdom are near mountainious background mine is surrounded by mountains on one side the ocean on oneside and forest on otherside making its a naturally beautiful kingdom making it a wonderful palace for my people that is vampires.