001

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝓣eruhashi Kokomi walked gracefully along the school hallways.

The quiet murmurs and praises rang through her ears, a feeling of ecstasy in her soul when every message reached her ears.

"There she is!"
"Teruhashi-san!"
"She looks so pretty..."
"She's absolutely gorgeous!"
"Yeah okay, but did you see the new student? She's on fire!"
"Really? Is she prettier than Teruhashi-san?"

What?

Teruhashi stopped dead in her tracks when she heard that sentence. She immediately turned on her heels to face the owner of the voice.

"Excuse me, but do you mind leading me to the new student?" She said sweetly, the innocent and butterfly inducing tone hiding the annoyance she felt.

"Oh um, I'm pretty sure she's in your class actually. She has (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and the most gorgeous face I have ever seen. You can't miss her." He replied to her, his eyes practically shaped like hearts.

"Alright, thanks!" She said, faking a smile until she turned around and continued her way to her classroom.

'Now, who does this girl think she is?' Teruhashi thought, a frown dawning upon her normally bright face. 'She can't be that much, right? I mean, I'm the best here among all these foolish people.' Her thoughts continued. 'Yeah, she can't be that pretty.'

Her body was put to a halt when her eyes recognized the doors to her classroom.

She took in a deep breath, replacing her frown quickly with an innocent smile, one that could brighten anyone's day.

'I can't believe a perfect girl like me has to put up with this.'

With that, she slowly opened the doors to the classroom.

Once the doors were wide open, her eyes scanned the room thoroughly like an assassin on a mission, looking for it's target. In this case, Teruhashi was looking for unfamiliar faces.

'(H/c) hair, (e/c) eyes. (H/c) hair, (e/c) eyes. (H/c) hai- bingo!'

A confident smirk tugged at her lips when she saw you. Though that confidence died down when she took a closer look at you.