002

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

𝓐s the bell rang throughout the school, signaling a lunch break,

all the students stood up, almost in synch.

Everyone rushed out of the classroom, ready to savor and devour their food.

Teruhashi being Teruhashi, she calmly stood up from her chair, flaunting herself in the process. She slowly made her way to the exit doors of the classroom, hair falling smoothly down her back.

If only life was that perfect.

"Yahoo!~ Aren't you supposed to be showing me around, little miss perfect?" A familiar and nerve striking voice spoke from behind Teruhashi, the blue-haired girl sensing the smug smirk tugged at the lips of the one behind.

'Oh that sweet voice. Disgustingly sweet.'

"Oh, of course! How could I forget!" Teruhashi faked her tone once again, it's something that has become a daily routine.

"Damn, you're good at this. If I were you, I'd rip my hair out on the spot." (Y/n) mouthed, leaning further on the desk.

"Oh but whatever do you mean?" Teruhashi said, beads of sweat from the annoyance she felt were threatening to spill.

"It's alright, you can drop the act. I know you hate my guts, and I don't blame you!" (Y/n) bragged, it was almost clear that she was trying to push Teruhashi off her edge.

But Teruhashi refused to budge.

"Huh? I don't think I know what you mean." She faked a chuckle, running her hand through her hair.

"Don't worry, Teruhashi. You're not the only girl that's jealous." (Y/n) only laughed innocently, her eyes not even showing a hint of annoyance, only confidence.

'Oh, I'm so ready to slap that pretty little face of hers.'

"I have no idea where you're getting those assumptions, (l/n), but I assure you, I am anything but jealous."  She said calmly, displaying a sense of maturity.

But she's screaming on the inside.

'She has some nerve calling meme! Out of all people, me! Jealous? Tch, she can only dream about that.'