Love making at 50

I repeat again its a 18+ shivika ff  and is only for mature audience. Please don't blame me later.
___________________________________________

Shivaay and Annika are married for about 25 years now. They have a son Shivansh who is 23 years old and a daughter Shivani who is 20 years old. Shivansh and Shivani are in the same college, so they are together on a trip with their friends. Shivaay and Annika love each other a lot but were not able to concentrate on their sex life properly after their daughters birth. Both of them are home alone today.

"Shivaay you are 50 already, don't you think having sex at this age would cause troble." told Annika who is in her late 40's

"Annika I may be 50 but I still have the same strength like I had before and can make you crazy in the bed like the old days" Shivaay told with a smirk to which Annika blushed.

"Shivaay you may be very strong but I don't get wet down there very easily nowadays as I already had my menopause so having sex will be painful." Annika told with a worry on her face.

"You don't need to worry about that at all. I will take care of everything. You just be ready in a hour, I have a surprise for you!"

Annika got ready in a sexy nighty in their guest room as Shivaay told he has a surprise for her in their bedroom. She was very excited as they were not sexually active for a very long time though they had intimate moments together but they were not able to have penetration sex for a very long time.

Annika entered their room and was spellbound with the preparations Shivaay did. Everything was perfect. Their bed was decorated with flowers. The walls had fairy lights. The table had scented candles which gave a peaceful environment. She felt like it was her first night. Shivaay came there wearing his white see through shirt and pants. His hairy chest was a delight for Annika to cling upon.

Shivay was surprised seeing Annika in that sexy nighty which he gifted her. He could literally feel his bulge down there getting harder not as fast as his old times but slowly and slowly.

Both of them came towards each other. To Shivaat's surprise, Annika intiated a kiss on his cheeks, then eyes, then forehead and then finally at his lips.
Shivaay grabbed her waist and started planting kisses on her whole face. Both of them shared a passionate french kiss for about 5 minutes which was not something new to them.

Though didn't get wet down there but she could feel butterflies in her stomach.
Shivaay started kissing her neck smoothly and then started to move towards her cleavage area. Both of got in the bed. Shivaay tored away her nighty which revealed her body which was in a sexy lingerie which Shivaay brought. He started to leave love bites on her body. After some time both of them were naked. Annika came on top of Shivaay started kissing his hairy chest and left love bites.

After a good session of foreplay, both got ready for penetration.

"It will be painful Shiv..."

"No it will not, trust me"

Shivaay grabbed the lubrication gel from the drawer and flaunted it to Annika to which she blushed. Shivaay took out some gel and rubbed it on his long penis and rubbed it on Annika's folds gently. After the good rubbing session, Shivaay half sat in between Annika's legs. He slowly started to enter her after a nod from her as an approval.
He first slowly rubbed his penis head in her entrance and then suddenly moved forward.

"Aaa....ummm..." Annika and Shivaay both moaned because of the extreme sensation of pleasure.

Shivaay started ride inside her slowly increasing his pace. Both of them where in the world of pleasure after a long time. Shivaay started to pound like a wild beast which Annika was enjoying to the core. After about 15 minutes of hard work both were reaching their climax. Their moans increased.

"Aaaa.....ummm....shivvv...anii..."

And they cummed together. Both layed naked beside each other.

"That was amazing" told Shivaay breathing heavily.

"Yes it was" Annika added.

Soon they went for a second round and then slept peacefully satisfying their desires and cuddling together.