First Night!

Shivaay and Annika got married. It was an arranged marriage. From the first kiss to first sex , both saved it for their first night. Though both became good friends before the marriage happened but still the topic of first night made them nervous.

Annika was sitting on the bed with a veil . Though her mother and elder sister gave her a quite big lesson on first night but she was nervous like hell.

Shivaay entered the room with a nervous smile on his face. He slowly sat beside Annika. Annika handed him the milk to which Shivaay made a face and replied "Actually I don't like milk, will it be ok if I skip this part?"

Annika smiled under her veil and replied "Its ok..."

Shivaay slowly removed her veil and got mesmerized by the beauty infront of him.

"You look beautiful!"

Annika smiled.

"Annika I know this is awkward for you as well. But trust me if you don't feel good at any point you can stop me. I won't mind at all."

"Shivaay..... I trust you the most. You can never do anything that will make me feel bad. And yes........I....am ready to be yours!" Anika told everything in a go and smiled.

Shivaay immediately hugged her and kissed her forehead.

When they broke their hug both got mesmerized into each others eyes and the next moment they were chewing each others lips in a deep passionate kiss. It was their first kiss. It was so perfect that it looked like they had practiced it several times. It was not at all harsh but soft. Both tasted each and every corner of each others mouth. They broke the kiss when they were out of oxygen.

Shivaay slowly started to remove Annika's jewelry treating her like a fragile doll. Annika blushed as Shivaay removed her waist chain, he softly pinched her milkly white belly making her blush more. He untied the dori of her blouse and unhooked it to which Annika hugged him spontaneously getting shy.

"You are beautiful my love..." he spoke close to her ears.

Shivaay slowly moved to her skirt and unhooked it as well leaving Annika only in her bra and panty. Now Annika started to open Shivaay's sherwaani leaving him only in his boxers.

Shivaay started to kiss Annika's neck leaving his marks on her. Annika enjoyed every bit of it. In the flow Shivaay unhooked her bra slowly. Shivaay her naked breast softly and sucked it like a little baby. Annika moaned in pleasure Annika's moans gave a sort of energy to Shivaay. On the other hand Annika caressed Shivaay little friend under the boxers which was now rock hard. Shivaay tore away Annika's panty and Annika tore away his boxer. Both the souls were now in their birth suits.

While sucking Annika's nipples Shivaay started to finger Annika's little pussy preparing it for the penetration while Annika rubbed Shivaay's penis. When Shivaay realised Annika was completely wet and ready he layed her on the bed and parted her legs. Both were now far away from the line called shy. Annika nodded when Shivaay asked for her permission.

Shivaay grabbed his little member and poked Annika by keeping it on her entrance. Annika felt like a current ran down her spine. Shivaay' slowly inserted his penis  inside her after covering it with the condom making sure she felt least pain. As soon as Shivaay entered her completely, Annika hissed in pain as blood came out through her vagina taking away her virginity forever. When Annika adjusted herself , Shivaay started to move slowly. Slowly and slowly Annika's pain got converted into extreme pleasure. Shivaay started to increase his pace. Now Shivaay was totally riding on Annika making her crazy. Annika felt the pressure from the core and the next minute she cummed on his entire length. Shivaay still didn't reach his peak so he increased his speed and after some time he spilled his seeds inside the condom itself. They looked at each other and smiled. Shivaay layed beside Annika and hugged her tightly. They both felt the extreme pleasure for the first time in their life. They completed each other in all sense as they became Shivika.