Heavily pregnant!

Anika was always the shy one in their relationship and never initiated any intimate moment with Shivaay. But as she was now heavily pregnant, her hormones were making her crazy and she wanted to have some hard core sex which though sounded wrong because of her pregnancy but she couldn't help it.

"Shivaay......aaaa"

"Yes love..." Shivaay asked

"Nothing....leave ...... you never understand me...so shut up" Anika complained like a kid.

Anika and her hormones were making Shivaay crazy as well.

"Anikaaaaa...if you don't tell me, whats the matter how will I get to know lovie????" Shivaay made a pout and said politely.

Anika came closer to Shivaay and sensually touched him to make him realize her fucking desires.

"Shivaay.......don't you understand what I want" Anika sensually whispered in Shivaay's ears. This was really new to Shivaay as he realized whats these pregnancy hormones were doing to his shy Anika. He didn't mind that either so he played along with her.

"Ooooookkkk...I get it now...what my dear wifey wants..." he replied.

"But....don't you think this is unsafe Anika at this stage of your pregnancy???" He asked being worried.

"Offo Shivaay you spoil the mood. There's nothing wrong in it. I talked to the doctor" Anika replied.

"Oho.. Anu you talked to the doctor about sex???" Shivaay asked her with a smirk on his face.

"Ok you sit here I am leaving"

"Ok ok I am sorry Anu, please." Shivaay made a cute pout which melted Anika's heart and the next second they hovered upon each other and kissed each other like some mad teenagers.

They kissed each other till the time they got breathless. Anika slowly started to open his shirt and kissed his nipple. Shivaay was happy to see this side of his wife. Now he slowly started to open his wife's nighty which revealed her cute, round, and huge belly.

Anika was only in her bra and panty while Shivaay was left with his boxers. Anika slowly started to suck his nipples like a hungry baby. Shivaay felt pleasure of some different world. He caressed her belly with his right hand and her breast with his left hand. After Anika was done with his nipples, Shivaay started to open her bra and panty softly. On the other hand Anika tored his boxers.

Both were left naked infront of each other. Shivaay's penis  was erect with all the pleasure and Anika's vagina was dripping honey of pleasure. Shivaay softly placed Anika on the bed. Making sure she was fine he came on top of her. After some passionate kissing session, Shivaay slowly entered his penis inside her vagina. Both were dipped in the world of pleasure. Shivaay started to thrust slowly inside her but that didn't seem to satisfy Anika so she insisted him to increase his pace. But Shivaay being himself didn't listen to her.

"You increase your pace or no sex for lifetime" Anika warned.

With no way left Shivaay started to increase his pace a little. Shivaay thrusted harder and harder. Each time Shivaay hit her g-spot she felt like heaven. She grabbed his butt cheeks and he grabbed her now fluffy breasts. Almost after 7 minutes, both had their orgasms. Both of their juices were on each other and on the bed. Best thing about pregnancy sex is 'bye bye condom' and Anika loved it as it was heavenly to her to feel his semen inside her. After a tiring session both cuddled together. Shivaay caressed her tummy and kissed it, when suddenly Shivaay felt something wet in the bed.

"Anikaaaa... you peed on the bed baby?!?"

Anika frowned at first but then realized that......her water broke....

"Shivaayyyyyyy...my water broke!" Anika exclaimed.