Sorcerer's Stone Part I

"Up! Get up! Now!"

Harry was woken up by his aunt rapping on the door and shouting with her shrill voice that could even rival a Banshee.

He was thinking of the Dream he had while looking at his Baby sister Who was sleeping at that moment. She was Now a 9 months baby.

It was about a flying motorcycle. 

His aunt was back outside the door.  "Are you up yet?" she demanded.

 "Nearly," said Harry Covering His Sister's Ears So Her sleep won't Be disturbed.

"Well, get a move on, I want you to look after the bacon. And don't you dare let it burn, I want everything perfect on Duddy's birthday."

He groaned. Dudley's Birthday. How could he have forgotten.

After he was dressed he went down the hall into the kitchen. The table was almost hidden beneath all Dudley's birthday presents. It looked as though Dudley had gotten the new computer he wanted, not to mention the second television and the racing bike.

 Exactly why Dudley wanted a racing bike was a mystery to Harry, as Dudley was very fat and hated exercise — unless of course it involved punching somebody. Dudley's favorite punching bag was Harry, but he couldn't often catch him. Harry didn't look it, but he was very fast. Perhaps it had something to do with living in a dark cupboard, but Harry had always been small and skinny for his age.

 He looked even smaller and skinnier than he really was because all he had to wear were old clothes of Dudley's, and Dudley was about four times bigger than he was. Harry had a thin face, knobby knees, black hair, and bright green eyes. He wore round glasses held together with a lot of Scotch tape because of all the times Dudley had punched him on the nose.

 The only thing Harry liked about his own appearance was a very thin scar on his forehead that was shaped like a bolt of lightning. He had had it as long as he could remember, and the first question he could ever remember asking his Aunt Petunia was how he had gotten it. "In the car crash when your parents died," she had said. "And don't ask questions. "Don't ask questions — that was the first rule for a quiet life with the Dursleys. 

Uncle Vernon entered the kitchen as Harry was turning over the bacon.

 "Comb your hair!" he barked, by way of a morning greeting.

Harry was frying eggs by the time Dudley arrived in the kitchen with his mother. Dudley looked a lot like Uncle Vernon. He had a large pink face, not much neck, small, watery blue eyes, and thick blond hair that lay smoothly on his thick, fat head.

Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel — Harry often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig.(A/N : Don't look Down on pigs Dear harry).

Harry put the plates of egg and bacon on the table, which was difficult as there wasn't much room.

 Dudley, meanwhile, was counting his presents. His face fell. "Thirty-six," he said, looking up at his mother and father. "That's two less than last year."

 "Darling, you haven't counted Auntie Marge's present, see, it's here under this big one from Mummy and Daddy." "All right, thirty-seven then," said Dudley, going red in the face. Harry, who could see a huge Dudley tantrum coming on, began wolfing down his bacon as fast as possible ,But He didn't forgot to Keep some for his sister, in case Dudley turned the table over.

 Aunt Petunia obviously scented danger, too, because she said quickly, "And we'll buy you another two presents while we're out today. How's that, popkin? Two more presents. Is that all right?" Dudley thought for a moment. It looked like hard work. Finally he said slowly, "So I'll have thirty . . . thirty . . .""Thirty-nine, sweetums," said Aunt Petunia.