ThE RoOfToP RoMaNcE

||Smut included||

SANEM

I ached in pleasure as he captured my ear between his teeth sending a quick flight to my inner goddess who unfurled her wings in contentment when he started to incite my nerves by tracing his tongue in my ear. Slowly I wrapped my legs around his thighs and he consequently slipped down the strap of my frock with his finger.

"Do you want me to explore you under the sky, Love?" He asked kissing my shoulder.

"If you wish..." I said moaning out.

"And what do you wish, Love?" He inquired, getting to my neck inhaling me very audibly.

"I wish you..." I begged, "I wish all of you to protect all of mine. Will you protect me, Can, for the rest of the night?"

"I will protect you, Sanem..." He kissed the hollow of my neck before he finished, "for the rest of my life."

"Oh, my Can, I love you." I almost cried with an outpouring sensation building in my chest.

"I love you too, Sanem. I love you more than myself."

I smiled in happiness and he embraced me with all his heart.

Then he picked me up again and made me stand on my shaky legs as he slid his hand at my back to zip off my chain.

"I want to see you." He urged.

"Would you mind if I say I want the same?" I pleaded.

"I'd love to..." Then he held my hand only to place it on his shirt as he said in a sexy manner, "then let's start with you, baby."

I laughed as I started to unbutton his shirt and rip it off in excitement.

"Oops..." He smirked to tease me and biting my lips I try to disguise my embarrassment.

The albatross tattoo he had on his left side made me stroke my finger on it kissing him there lightly.

"My albatross!" I spoke out dreamily.

"My other half!" He hugged me again.

We smiled together and made a tiny space between us letting the evening air rush only to focus on the measure of disrobing. 

"Are you sure?" After finishing with his shirt when I hesitated to even touch his pants he queried, frowning at me.

"Yes, I am..." I tried to sound relaxed but it was more seemed to be forced when he soothed me by saying, "Don't think much, Love. Just do it. If you are still uncomfortable I'll help. But you should at least try."

"Yeah! You are right." My heart plummeted in confidence and I jumped at him to devour his lips for providing me with so much dignity. "I love you, Can Divit," I yelled.

"Bloody hell!" He cursed with an awkward smile as he grabbed me again to eat out me from my mouth and when he pulled away he mumbled, "I love you too, future Mrs Can Divit."

"Oh, no! You are not serious." I shook my head as though in an attempt to pull out myself from the dream that I didn't want to end.

"Hell!!! Tell me how can I make you believe, Sanem? I can do anything." He pecked my lips looking deeply into my soul.