Or Even Exist At All, How Come No One Heard Her When She Said... (4)

Authors Note: I don't know if you guys caught onto this but, the titles of the chapters are the lyrics to the song. I hope you guys are enjoying my story so far. I strongly recommend listening to the song Better Off Dead by Sleeping With Sirens before reading this. I will always have the video link up there at the top of the chapters. Please tell my what guys think of it, and don't forget to vote!

P.S The parts that are in bold may be triggering.

BECA'S P.O.V

**This is the night of the semi-finals**

This week had sucked. My feeling for Aubrey seemed like they were getting stronger. I couldn't help myself but to keep falling for her. She was perfect in every way. So all week I was trying to avoid her. Then with Chloe she had a huge essay to right, so I didn't get to talk to her, but I did hang out with Jesse, but i can't talk to him about the same stuff I do with Chloe. The only good thing that came out of this week was that I didn't cut myself. I mean it was really hard but I managed to do it.

"Alright girls" Aubrey said snapping me out of my thoughts. "remember we can win, this if we do everything like how we practiced." Said Aubrey looking directly at Fat Amy. "Alright girls hands in."

As we put our hands in some of the girls asked if we did it on three or after three. Aubrey looked and and said "Screw it, let's just get this over with." As we walked out on stage and got in out postions to sing The Sign, Eternal Flame, and Turn The Beat Around.

Bellas:

Whoah, ah, oh, oh, oh oh! (Chloe: whoah whouah yeah!)

Bellas:

Aaaah! tarata, I

Chloe:

I gotta new life

You would hardly recognize me I'm so glad (Bellas: I)

How could a person like me care for you? (Bellas: Aaaah yeah)

Why do I bother (Bellas: Aaaah yeah)

When you're not the one for me

Bellas:

Uuuh

Chloe with Bellas:

Is enough, enough?

I could see everyone was getting bored with the song and decided that I would take a chance and try something.

Aubrey:

I saw the sign and (Beca: This time, baby, I'll be bulletproof)

Aubrey with bellas:

It opened up my eyes

Aubrey:

And I am happy now

Bellas:

Living without you

Aubrey:

I've left you all alone (Beca: This time, baby, I'll be bulletproof)

Aubrey with Bellas:

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes

Aubrey

I saw the sign (Beca: bulletproof)