Hybrids

Klaus's Point of View

That idiotic vampire was testing my patience and as fun as it had been, Stefan Salvatore's demands were starting to piss me off.

His latest demand had been for me to get my hybrids out of town.
If it weren't for the fact that he was the only one who knew where my siblings were, I would have carved out his heart as if it were a Thanksgiving turkey.

Besides Freya would be awake soon and if she found herself kidnapped, she would kill all of them including the doppelganger and the elder Salvatore and while the Bennett witch is quite powerful, she would stand absolutely no chance against Freya.

And not only that, none of my siblings would let me live it down if they were to know a 178-year-old vampire tricked me...And lived.

Regardless of our fights and quarrels, they were my siblings after all.

I had wanted to create hybrids because they would have been people who could relate to me.

Unlike the assumptions of the Mystic Falls gang, no one could replace my siblings, especially not my sired hybrids. They were merely an army I created as a failsafe for when Mikeal found us.

Now that he is dead, well they will merely remain as my army, shall I ever need it.

I had told my hybrids to scatter across America for now. Temporarily live in small towns until I call them back.

While I had thought of just telling them to stay at the town borders I decided that it wasn't worth it.

I sighed, my siblings were in the hands of a ripper and when I get them back, I will undagger all of them but I fear Kol's reaction if he were to find out that Isa is missing and darling Rebekah is mad at me because I killed mother. Finn would be angered because he has been daggered for over 900 years and Elijah would not stand by my side this for I had daggered him...At least if Freya were to wake she would help find Isa but....when Isa was found...I doubt this town would still have living occupants.

Perhaps I will offer the elder Salvatore's life as a piece offering.

Regardless, I do not expect forgiveness, merely for my family to be alive and safe.
And alive and safe they will be.