part-11

💘💘💘Don't copy 💘💘💘

Part-11

Page-1(jungkook pov)

     When I look back I saw nana standing there, her face shows clearly how disappointed she is in me. I felt so much pain that I wanted to run to her and I was about to but Jihyo held my hand. "Jungkook, I want you, please don't leave me"- she said crying, I was being pulled by two ways. I look at my last hope y/n and for my luck she gives me, I'll handle my face and go towards nana. 

     "Jungkook"- Jihyo said I felt my anger rise to the peak. I held Jihyo's hand and started dragging her towards my office and shut the door behind. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"- I said, raising my voice, "why are you shouting at me?..I.."- jihyo asked "seriously, are you… (I push my hair back) jihyo how dare you said your pregnant when we didn't had sex more then a month? And your parents kicked you out, really? And I would believe in that? your mom came to me after knowing we are dating and told me to keep you safe and happy, the same woman who you say is illiterate and evil. Come on do you think I'm a stupid or something that I can't see pass your lies?"- I said. 

Page-2

        "Jungkook, so you think I'm lying because that woman sweetly talks to you? Are you that easy", "jihyo watch your mouth, I won't stop this time if you crap talk about me, you done enough to end everything we had", that was the wake up call for her maybe, she immediately fell on her knees. 

     "no, no, noo please, I'm sorry. I'm begging you (he grabbed my legs, I didn't look at her) I.. I agree, I agree I lied. I went mad. My parents really kicked me out and what I did to you came back to me and I was afraid that you won't accept me and live your life with y/n. I.. I didn't know what to say. I said whatever I thought.. Please, Jungkook, don't leave me. I.. I have no one except you.. I'm sorry, please"- Jihyo said, begging me. 

      I didn't know what to do, my lies were out, I couldn't hide it anymore, also I can't leave jihyo in this situation, she is desperate but she's black and white when she's afraid I know that. I sigh as she holds onto me for her dear life, I bend down and pull her up "okay, I forgive you (she smile and about to kiss me) but you have to work for that forgives (she frown) you can stay here but we are not a couple anymore (she try to speak, but I stop her) you have to earn back that trust and my family's approval all by yourself"- I said, she look down didn't said anything and walk out of the room. 

Page-3(eunwoo pov)

      I got upset hearing the sudden news of Mr. Kim, sure he's a hitler towards me but for y/n he's one hella amazing dad, he's the best person ever for her. The hero everyone asks for, I can't imagine what y/n will go through after knowing this, but tomorrow or today she has to know, she has the right to know and spend her last few times with her most loved person. 

    I sigh and when the plan reaches the air, I open the laptop and the first thing pops out is me and y/ns school pictures, that time immediately made a smile on my face. I couldn't help myself to go to the gallery and see the old pictures of us. I saw a few pictures taken by the boy clicking pictures for the year magazine. I remember the day very early. 

Almost 6 years ago 

      I was in the art room as the painters had a project to paint a handsome man's portrait, so I volunteered Because I was getting bored. "Remember guys, the best one can keep the painting of me, the rest I'll rip off, (they look at eachother) now stop staring and hurry up, I have lots of girls waiting for my precious time"- I said sasily. 

    That's when the most bulky guy of the school entered the room, almost burst in, "CHA EUNWOO, HOW DARE YOU GO OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND"- he screamed.