Chapter 1: Saturday

PHOTO NOT MINE

NAGITO POV:

It was Saturday Morning about 6AM. I got dressed and went out for my daily walk and to watch the sunrise. It was raining so I grabbed my umbrella and finally left the house. I found my morning sunrise spot and started heading towards it. I sat down and watched the sunrise. It was nice as it got warmer as the sun came up and the rain started to clear. I chose to head home after it but I ran into someone.

"Sorry I didn't see where I was going." I got up and looked at the person I bumped into.

"No it was—...Oh.. Hi Komaeda.." It was Hinata-Kun! He got up without taking my hand and walked off.

I followed him and tried to start a conversation. Hinata just ignored me but that didn't stop me from having a conversation.

"You can go now Nagito I'm going to hang out with Chiaki." Hinata walked a bit faster than me and he met up with Chiaki-San.

"Ok Hinata! I'll see you on Monday!" I waved to Hinata before I started walking home.

It was a bit father than I'd walk. But I made it home safely. I went to my room to take a nap. I flopped on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

~~time skip~~

3RD POV:

Nagito woke up from his nap and got himself something to eat. 'just some chips should be fine' Nagito thought to himself. Nagito got some potato chips and sat at his table and ate some of the chips before putting to bag away and heading to bed.

Tomorrow was Sunday and Nagito didn't know what to do tomorrow. Hajime on the other hand already has plans for tomorrow. Hajime was planning on hanging out with Chiaki and the rest of his friends.

It was almost midnight currently.

Nagito was getting a bit worried. Hajime was his neighbor and normally Hajime would leave some sort of sign that he was home like dropping something at his doorstep or he'd stub his toe somehow on the step. But nothing Nagito Sighed as he laid back in bed and finally fell asleep.

-Sincerely, Andeez Nuts
- Edited by toby
(lil toby note: how yall feel about andie writing this rn🤩✊)