Chapter 3: Monday

PHOTO NOT MINE

NAGITO POV:

I woke up early this morning, earlier than usual at least. I got up and tried to do my hair after getting dressed. After about 20 minutes of trying to do my hair I gave up and went to start getting breakfast ready. I chose to have some cereal this morning. After I ate I went to get my bag from my room and then I left for school.

3RD POV

Nagito got to the bus and he ran into Hajime and Chiaki. Nagito tried to talk to them but Hajime was listening to music and Chiaki was playing games on her DS. The bus arrived and they all got on and went off to school.

~~20 minutes later~~

3RD POV

The three students got off the bus and entered the school. The bell was going to ring soon so they all hurried to their classes. Nagito made it before the bell rung, Hajime made it as the bell rung, and Chiaki was late but only by a couple minutes. But class went as usual for the students they all had an assignment to do.

It was an assignment to know other students. they all got students they never really talked to at school. Chiaki got Fuyuhiko, Nagito got Hajime, Sonia got Kazuichi, Gundham got Hiyoko, Ibuki got TeruTeru, Mikan got Mahiru.

The assignment was to get to know more about each other and to share some of the things they've learned about their partners. They had to sit next to their partner for the next few weeks for the assignment. Hajime raised his hand waiting for the teacher to let him speak.

" yes Hajime what is it?" The teacher pointed to Hajime. "I think there's a mistake I think my partner shouldn't be Komaeda. I mean we've known each other for years there has to be a mistake for partners." Hajime tried to sound not so annoyed that his partner is Komaeda. "Well this year you've barely talked to Komaeda. Yes he's talked to you but you never respond to him. So this is an assignment to know more about them even if you were friends he's changed in those years."

The teacher responded to Hajime completely serious. Hajime's teacher knows him well because they live across from each other. Hajime didn't want to say anything else so he stayed quiet after the teacher spoke.

Class ended and everyone went to their next class and the day went on as usual other then having to spend time with someone that they don't really like. Lunch came around and Hajime sat with Chiaki and Sonia. "Hi Hajime how's being with Komaeda going?" Sonia asked Hajime intrigued. "Komaeda is weird when we 'hang out'. he always talks about things that were way off topic of what we were talking about. And his parents are never home when we do school work and he hasn't told me why." Hajime took a sip of his water.

"Maybe they're on a business trip!" Sonia smiled assuming that's where Nagito's parents were.

(I'm running out of ideas so I'm gonna skip to the end of school)

3RD POV:

Nagito and Hajime walked home together and Nagito was talking about a book he read the whole way home. Nagito and Hajime said goodbye to each other and went onto their separate lives. Nagito went to bed early and Hajime watched a movie before going to bed.

I'm running out of ideas for this story :')
-Decans