Tommy?

Chapter 2
...

Darkness surrounds him. Nothing but darkness as far as the mask could see. 'Where is he?' Dreams thoughts echo. He was just a mask. A white mask, with a smile engraved into it. 'Calling won't help. He couldn't hear me if I tried.' He reminds himself.

'Tommy!' He calls anyways.

'Even so, he might not even remember his name.' He thinks.

'TOMMY!' He continues calling. There is no responce as he wanders the darkness. There are no figures or even a voice. The silence was concerning, almost causing a paranoia in the mask. Worry makes it's way into his mind as he hurries in his search. 'Tommy! Uhhh, Pog-champ? Where are you?! Tommy!' He continues calling, knowing full well it won't work. After what felt like hours of roaming in endless directions, he finds something. 'Tommy?' He rushes over to whatever was in the distance. He approaches a disk playing silently on a record player. It plays endlessly, with no sound. Not even the bump of the spinning could be heard. "Get out." He hears finaly.

'Tommy-' Dream turns to meet mask to mask with a shadow figure with a disk tied to it's face. Theres silence as the record finaly cricked and fuzzed.

"GET OUT!" Tommy screams, forcing the mask out. Dream is flinged out of the egg and hits Technoblade at the back of the head. Everyone watches as Dreams body becomes animated again, getting up from the ground he was laying on. Techno picks up the mask and places it to hover over and between the shoulders of Dream's body. "So what happened? Is he okay?" Philza begs for answers.

"I- I don't know. But there is something wrong." Dream tells him. The winged man's heart drops.

"What do we do?" He asks.

"What can we do?" He repeats, more broken with every word. Without another line, Philza walks over to his wife and sits on the edge of the fountain. Dream couldn't say anything. He himself wasn't too sure what had happened in the egg.

"He's filled with too much love." Admits Wilbur, looking back at the winged man.

"He is the king of love." Techno mentions.

"I don't get it. How could Tommy, unborn, push me out of his dreams?" Dream questions in confusion.

"Who would know anything about this?" SapNap pops into the conversation.

"Who's the oldest here? By restart standards." Willbur asks, picking up baby Fundy and placing him onto his lap. The small fox child curls up into a small furry ball.

"I was restarted a few million years ago. But I finished my reincarnation a few days ago." Blade answers.

"I think I was restarted four-five hundred years?" SapNap estamases.

"I restarted twenty-five hundred years ago." Dream says.

"I think the oldest one here is Momza. She's never been killed. So she never restarted." Techno points out.

"But she doesn't seem to know whats going on." Willbur says, glancing at the woman who comforts Philza to the best to her ability. The others sneek a glance too. Although she seems okay, it's obvious she's just about to fall apart as well.

"What about Ranboo?" Everyone looks to George who has spoken his first words of the day.

"It speeks!" Techno gasps. If it weren't for the goggles, everyone would see George roll his eyes.

"Ranboo, Ranboo.. Oh! Ranboo!" SapNap snaps in realization.

"Once the king of memories." Willbur sighs saddly before quietly cooing about his son.

"What is he the king of now?" Techno questions.

"I don't remember. I haven't seen him in a hundred years. He hit me with a book.." Dream says.

"He'll defenently know something about Tommy's lack of showing up to his own party." Willbur begins playing with Fundy's squisy face.

"We should also check on Quackidy's egg too. Just in case. For all we know he found Tubbo or Karl. Maybe even Shatt if he restarted. I think..." Dream points out before looking down as though trying to gather his own thoughts.

"Me and George can do that! And if we find any other Royals we'll tell them to keep a look out for Royal eggs. If this is the start of the end, we'll want to know if there's a pattern!" SapNap wraps his arm around George who seems to be paying more attention.

"Good idea. Willbur, you should stay to keep an eye on Phill, and raise your son." Dream tells them.

"He'll gain a great title one day!" Willbur admires his furry baby.

"Me and Technoblade will take Tommy to Ranboo. Maybe he'll know something." Dream says. Techno separates from the others and walks over to his father. Mumza had allowed Phil to hold Tommy the egg again. The color has dulled a bit and the man seemed a bit more stable then before, however incredibly concerned and easily unbalanced. "Phill..." Techno gently gains his attention, but the man does not look up from his unborn son.

"I don't get it. Tommy loves making an entrance. He was the king of chaos before he was restarted. Maybe that's just it. He loved it so much he couldn't help but stir up troble by not being born..." The man rambles, holding the egg closer.

"Maybe... Me and Dream want to take Tommy to Ranboo. Maybe he knows something we don't." Techno tells him calmly. Phil takes a breath and looks to the large man. His eyes were full of worry, looking helplessly at the half pig man. His grip loosens on the egg and he holds it to the man.

"Please help him. I know he was a brat, but he was my son, and your brother." The winged man says. Techno takes the egg carefully, feeling the cold shell in his hands.

"I know. We'll fix this, whether he wants to hatch or not." He gives a reassuring smile. He carries the egg back to the other group finding only Dream, Willbur, baby Fundy and Sally. "Wheres George and SapNap?" The man asks.

"Went to check on the others." Willbur answers him, holding Fundy in his arms. Dream looks to Tommy's egg and pats it.

"We'll stop off at my place. Get a backpack and some blankets." He tells Technoblade. Techno stares at him wide eyed.

"Dream?"

"Yeah?"

"You have a house?" Willbur snickers at Techno's question. The two stare at eachother for an eminence amount of time. The water of the fountain could be heard with Sally's slight splashing as she swims. Willbur looks from Technoblade to Dream and back, repeating. "Yes. I have a house." Dream would glare at the man if he could.

"Well where is it?" Techno questions with a cheeky grin. Dream lightly hits him on the shoulder, very lightly so he wouldn't drop the egg. Dream begins walking and beckons Techno to follow. He follows, holding Tommy the egg in his arms.