Chapter 16

-Gulf POV-

I am now getting ready for my college year. The sun has risen so I went out of the balcony and breathed some fresh air.

"This is Gulf,you have been waiting for to resume your studies.Do your best" I whispered into the air as I felt the winds touch my body

I went inside and wore the uniform I miss it all every morning when I go to school it's just sad because it's no longer work.

When I finished eating, I said goodbye to my parents and I got in my most beloved car and drove to university.

After a few moments I also got to school before I went down I tweeted first.

I miss you too Mew

I got out of the car and went inside the university. I looked around without realizing it and I bumped someone.

"I'm sorry" i said as I help him put his fallen belongings in his bag

"It's okay" he said I could not see his face because he was bent down

He picked up his bag and quickly left.

"I'm really sorry" i shouted said while watching him left

I would have stood up when I saw a purse that had fallen and I opened its contents and maybe it was the man earlier.

I chased the man to return the wallet to him but there was nothing so I just put it in my pocket maybe tomorrow I will see him again.

I entered the room and found a chair and sat down.

I thought again to look at the inside of the purse, maybe there is a picture there so I can get to know him.

As I looked inside the wallet was I did not see a picture, the contents were only cards and money.

Our teacher is still coming so I took a nap.

While Gulf was sleeping,later on man suddenly approached Gulf who looked innocent, white, tall and with wide eyes.