Chapter 7

Chapter 7- Capture
"..."- Talking
'...'- Thinking

(A/N- Don't mind the picture, I am having a crisis of being in love with women in suits.)

It's been a six days and Nana has to leave for her mission tomorrow. She was being called to the Hokage office, she quickly put on her Anbu uniform and mask. Now she is currently on her way there, even though she could have shunshined there she prefers to take her time on the way there. She jumped across the roofs of houses, she could feel the nice air of breeze pass her as she continued her way there.

Nana reached her destination a few minutes later. She walked inside the hokage tower towards the hokage office. Nana knocked on the door, a low come in was heard. Nana opened the door and walked in.

"How can I help you, Hokage sama?" Fox asked Tsunade. "Fox, there's a man on his way to the land of waves tomorrow. He wants a bodyguard(s) to protect him on the way to Waves." Tsunade informed the Anbu. "How will this involve me, Lady Hokage?" Fox asked again. "I want you to follow him on his way to Waves, and your mission will start when he leaves". "Okay." "You may leave now." Tsunade dismissed Nana. Nana made her way home and waited for tomorrow to come.

Next Day, At 6:30 am

Nana woke up early and got ready for her mission. Kurama went back into his seal(which is on her stomach/he went back to his den). She told the butler and maids, she was going on a vacation. It was a drill for them to take care of the mansion after she leaves once a week. The only people who had to stay there is the shinobi guards each day.

She put everything she needed into one package scroll and put it in her pouch. She was wearing her Anbu uniform and mask. She entered the kitchen and opened the fridge to find 1/2 shelf filled with Dango. (She's the type to crave food and be bipolar on her period). Nana packed some food(especially all the Dango) in her scroll.

(A/N- I am feeling British at the moment, but I will try to keep the my composure. It's so freaking cold in my house. On with the story.)

It was 8:50 am, Nana was patrolling the borders to pass the time. She just finished patrolling half of the border. Until, she noticed some strange people near the border. There were about four of them and they were definitely low ranking missing nins. Nana made a few hand signs and whispered shouted "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!". Four clones of Nana showed up and they split up to surrounded the missing nins. Her clones waited for Nana to give them a signal to ambush the nins. Though Nana was waiting for them to let their guards down, then ambush.

Nana opened a smoke bomb and threw it in the middle of the nins. A huge amount of smoke and fog covered the area quick. It was hard to see anything. Nana gave her clones the signal to capture them. Nana and her clones ran into the fog. Once the fog and smoke cleared a bit all the nins were tied up. Nana started to guide them towards t&i for interrogation.

Time Skip to 1:00 o'clock pm

Nana was waiting outside the village for the man. She was given a bento by Anko and Ibiki for capturing the bins. If anything she was bored. 'Maybe I can get some more Dango'. Nana was waiting and the Dango shop isn't far, anyway getting some more Dango was the only option she had at the moment.

End of Chapter 7!
This stories word count is 680. I accidentally published this so I just edited it and made it a short story. I am still in a crisis and I'm also in the middle of acting British. Anyway, see you next chapter! Have a wonderful day!